Prince x reader

It was a casual day sunny and hot which was a nightmare, Walking towards the lobby you notice a certain squid squad ( why did I say that ;_;)  They had amazing outfits,they were super fresh and there tentacles were as bright and yellow as the sun. Your eyes dart over to they youngest in the group " Prince" " oh he's cute" you thought making you blush. You keep fan firming at him when he look over at you and turns around again but what you couldn't make out was the little smile on his lips. You just stand there blushing like mad " god I'm such an embarrassment " you thought.

Prince's p/o/v

I felt I was being watched so i turned around and saw a really pretty squid I turn around trying to hide my blush from my brother and my teammates. I hope she didn't feel upset about that....
" PRINCE " Emperor yelled " ahh y-yes brother " I replied in a jumpy tone " why are you blushing " he asked with a confused tone in his voice " oh it's just really hot " I lied, the last thing I want his my brother mocking me for liking someone Iv never met. I look back around again and I see her moving closer " oh crap what do I do what do I do" I yelled in my head. I hope to god I don't screw up.

Y/n

I decided to walk towards the lobby hiding my blush " h-hello "I said to the team and prince looked up at me, his eyes lit up. " h-hi I'm Prince " he said shyly  ignore my teammates there not familiar with squids. " oh okay " I replied with a smile " Prince why don't you show y/n your weapons? Maybe she could use them and play against you" the " older " squid said " oh okay bye you guys " Prince said " hey Prince what's his name" you asked with curiosity, " oh that's my brother emperor he is my brother " he said happily and you two walked of to " train"

• time skip •

Princes p/o/v

Y/n is AMAZING with the emperry splat dullies " hey y/n that was impressive your almost as good as me " you said hiding a tint of pint which occurred on my cheek. " Awe thanks Prince " she said with her angelic smile.

I will make her mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not being active. I kinda lost my motivation but I'm back and I'll be updating more often I'm not sure if I should make a part 2 of this.  And also request some characters because I need to update this book.
So ye hope you enjoyed and peace out :3