Rider x reader

Notes: y/n = your name
Y/f/h= your favourite hair style f/w= favourite weapon
(freshest gear means whatever  you wanna wear )

It  was a beautiful sunny day and your friend Goggles woke you up from your sleep by spamming you with messages as you  grabbed you phone and scrolled through the messages he sent there was one which made your face lit up " hey Y/n chan I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with the S4" you were really excited and your replied right away " sure where shall we meet " you were thinking of what to wear when Goggles replied " Well we can go to the cafè and hang out be there in 20 minutes " As you were smiling at your phone you rushed to get your clothes on you threw on the freshest gear you can find and did your hair in y/f/h as you did your hair and grab your  f/w you ran down stairs and walked to the cafè ~ time skip ~

As I entered the cafè I saw the s4 and rider and goggles I slowly walked up to them " h-hello I-I'm y/n "  the boy with orange hair looked at you with a smile " ah so your y/n goggles has been talking a lot about you, let me introduce myself  I'm Amry nice to meet you " as the others introduced themselves you began to like them more as they were all chatting about turf wars Rider sat next to you looking at you you looked into his green orbs and got lost in his eyes you wanted to stay forever but aloha and army wanted a turf battle so they left you and Rider alone you blushed as you tried to talk to him you didn't know what to say so you were stuttering " h-hello I'm y/n you m-must be rider " everyone said he was a ticked off person but when he was looking at you he acted... different As you to were talking Aloha and army came back army looking angry and aloha looking happy rider grabbed your arm and took you outside " follow me " you looked at him confused and just obeyed what he said as you two were talking about turf wars you began to know him and gain a bigger crush on him ~ another time skip~
You arrived on a beach there was a wall with a view of the  sea you climbed up it and you were breathe-less Rider saw and he mumbled " cute " but you didn't hear him as you sat there rider moved in closer and he took your hand you looked at him with a deep blush on your face " Y/n i-i have gain a certain feeling for you I think I-i l-l-love you " you looked at him in pure shock you were about to speak but he grabbed your arms and kissed you your eyes grew wide not knowing what to do you finally melted into the kiss, he let go and smirked at you " I guess you like me back " he said with a happy look on his face you looked at him and held his hand " I i-love you Rider "

~ ew I'm sorry if it terrible I  haven't wrote this before but please request any splatoon / splatoon 2 character and I will do it as soon as I can I'll try not to make it cringy tho ~