"Girls it was hopeless! It's either his way or the high way and I don't roll that way, I don't want some fat ass telling me what to do" the girls nod in agreement giving me the strong independent woman speech before we burst out laughing at how serious we all sounded before changing the subject to the slumber party.

"I have everything all ready for tonight we have; movies, karaoke, some board games and of course junk food" Bebe listed we were all excited it would certainly make us better friends and give me a time to get know the girls better.

Cartman's POV

I met the guy behind the girls we found out that these bitches um I mean witches- no in fact bitchy witches were having a spiritual night like the did every month we have been magic proofing our plan over and over to hit them hard tonight but it was a little hard to listen to the girls with all the guys talking about what happened back in class.

"I can't believe you got paired with Y/N, I was s looking forward to working on a cool project with her" Kyle started I rolled my eyes he could have her but I did still need someone to do all the work.

"oow! does Kyle have a thing for Y/N?" Craig asked holding on to Tweek's hand as they sipped on their home brewed coffee.

"What umm well she is cute but I don't wanna break the friendship we have I see her nearly everyday after school since she babysits Ike so we end up talking lots she's different fro he other girls kinda like one of the guys but she's a girl" he stammers, I had no idea they spent so much time together- wait why do I care if the Jew hangs out with Y/N- wait why do I even care?! Ugh stay focused! I zoom in with my binoculars trying to read the girls lips.

"I think she's fucking hot, she went after Cartman yesterday so me and Stan held her back and I got a little boob action, it was killer" Kenny mumbles the guys congratulating him while my cheeks heated up with frustration.

"I can't hear the girls thanks to you all wasting time talking about a bimbo that now our plan to steal the fortune teller device is on the line" I growl.

"Why doesn't n of use just go ask what time they are meeting at and what they are doing?" Stan asked Yes that might work.

"But who should go up and ask, we need to pick girl that will actually tell us and not act all mysterious" Clyde said, yes they can be mysterious creatures sometimes very private about what goes on at these sleep overs.

"Kyle should go ask Y/N since they are good friends" Token speaks out the others nod in agreement but something inside me didn't like that, I don't know why but I had to stop him soon.

"No I'll do it, I know exactly how to get the bitch- um witch to talk, I'll tell you everything after school at Kupa Keep so all of you be ready.

"Wait why do you wanna talk to her? You said yourself you can't stand her" Craig muttered

"Fuck you Craig, I'm doing it for the mission I'm not letting all this hard work go to waste god damn it! so do as I say and leave it to me" I walk off annoyed towards the girls with no fucking clue on what I'm gonna say to Y/N she get on my nerves but not like the other girls do, she's ... different. Before I know it I'm in front of the girls they look at me not sure why I'm here I swallow to clear my thought before speaking.

"Y/N I want to speak to you, in private" I start she looks me up and down not really sure but gives a small nod.

"Sure I guess" We walk over to the swings sitting down I sigh.

"I was thinking about what you said about being equal partners and how your pretty cool and stuff, what I'm trying to say is after thinking I agree your project idea would be a lot more interesting to do" She looked stunned I felt beads of sweat run down my neck wondering if she bought it, of course I didn't think her project was better but I need to get on her good side before I start asking questions or she might get suspious of me.

"Cartman, thank you that took a lot of courage to tell me and I'd like to apologise for raising my voice and saying your idea was stupid" she started putting her hand out to me with a smile.

"Lets make the project better than everyone else be have fun doing it" My heart skipped a beat at her charming smile I gingerly extended my hand and we shook on it we stayed a little longer talking before heading back to the guys finding out what time she would be going to Bebe's house with the rest of the girls and what they will be probably doing there my planned worked perfectly the only thing is I'm gonna have to keep on her good side for the rest of the day which is gonna be tricky.

Y/N's POV

After a while we head back to our groups the girls eye my up wanting me to spill what just happened.

"What was that about?" asked Red the other girls getting closer to hear the gossip.

"Well he kinda I think apologised for being a jerk and decided to work on my idea for the project, it was so weird" I reply the girls 'oow' and start giggling.

"Maybe he likes you" they exclaims I blush at the idea telling the girls that he doesn't, that they are reading into this too much but they don't believe me ugh they are acting just like mom does when it comes to boys. To my surprise the rest of the day was pretty peaceful me and Cartman worked on the start of our project he had some pretty good ideas of how to make it even better to I had to admit he was pretty imaginative. After school I grabbed a shower and then packed my bag for the sleep over and then headed out my mom insisting on dropping me off so I wouldn't be late. I hugged her by as she drove off to work before entering the living room and downstairs to the basement that was all decked out for the occasion I set my bag down and we started the party off with a few games of truth or dare, then some board games while we ate and finally relaxed falling asleep to watching an animated movie about a beauty falling in love with a beast ha kinda like me and Cartman- What?! WAIT what did I just think?! ugh great all the girls talking about him has got him stuck in my head. I lay down and try to get some shut eye but hear some muffled voices from outside their shadows coming in through the windows, wait they kind of look familiar. I careful make my way outside to see a gang of warriors trying to find a way in to the house.

"What are you guys doing?" I whisper yell causing them to jump in surprise turning to meet my gaze I giggle softly.

"Great one of them are awake, ugh it had to be you"

"Nice to see you to Cartman" I smirk looks like him being nice was just to find out information from me, I should of known but that was pretty smart if they had just been more stealthy I wouldn't of noticed them at all.

"What are you guys here for? I take it your all on a mission"

"We're here to collect the fortune teller device you witches use to predict silly girly things" Cartman replied they must be talking about the paper fortune teller we made. I look down and see the girls stirring if they don't leave soon they may wake up and have to run from Bebe's parents.

"Hmmm what do I get? I could scream and rat you all out right now if I wanted to, you have to make it worth my while and I'll give it you" Cartman grumbles questioning what I would like in return I smile.

"Something simple I want to be apart of your army and go on adventures" The others have to cover Cartman's mouth to mute his cursing and sighs.

"Fine deal meet us tomorrow morning at Kupa Keep it's at my place" sighs in defeat I smile and collect the relic of fortune for them.

"Here, see you all tomorrow boys" I wink and head back to my air bed and fall fast asleep with a smile plastered on my face.