Chapter 3 -freaks

Start from the beginning

she cuts me off "What?!" i scoff looking at her "don't think i didn't see you about to get up when i came closer to him in the pub, Lilly told me he did the same when Sam kissed you" she looks to the side silent. A knock hits the door "Vera come to my room" Tom says not fully opening the door slightly showing his face, she throws a mental tantrum, she is such a child.

"follow us" she mouths, as soon as they entered his room that directly facing ours across the hall, i lean in and put my ear on the door but ended up peaking my eye out in small gap, vera facing tom sitting on the bed while he is standing placing his arms on his hips facing her"why were you alone with Michael" he frowns at her, she crosses her legs "he was calming me down i was angry seeing you next to Cat" she looks back doubling his anger on his face he sighs " tell me you love me" he says in a calm voice she stays silent, he steps closer "tell me. you. love me" his voice gets louder she still is quiet "TELL ME YOU LOVE ME" he yells in her face, she looks into his eyes.

he pins her onto the bed straddling her "LOVE ME!" he yells in her face, alright enough i push the door but someone pulled my hand back, "Michael..."

"don't go in" he stares at door making me with the sound of loud laughter vera and tom

"don't go in" he stares at door making me with the sound of loud laughter vera and tom...  "i know a  psychopathic couple when i see one" he lights a cigarette leaning against the wall "why are you out here' he looks down at me "i worry." he rolls his eyes "sure", "whats that supposed to mean' i growl back "maybe jealousy" i scoff "you think i like Tom?!" "no" he blows out the smoke in a straight line"girl's like you get bored of men"he looks down at me my eyes widen.

Before i knew it my hand lands on his cheek the sound was so loud Vera and Tom came out "is everything ok?" Tom looks, Michael's face was still turned to this he wipes his lip "just chatting with Vera's Friend" he smirks they both nod as i walked away he follows me into the room "why were you there anyways" i look back at him "walking to my room since it was right next to his"

he falls on to the bed "i'm a joker, my face is well... stale i mean no harm" he looks to me i gave  a weak smile he takes a puff in and walked off, i ran into tom's room and grabbed Vera, i don't like like . her i just think tom is just too beautiful to be with my friend so ya i fancy his but not in big way" don't fuck him yet vera" she laughs and nods we climb into bed and cuddle .

 her i just think tom is just too beautiful to be with my friend so ya i fancy his but not in big way" don't fuck him yet vera" she laughs and nods we climb into bed and cuddle

third person POV

the sun rises and they both wake up, cat looks to the side to Vera "do you love him?" Vera frowns"Tommy." Vera lights a cigaret and blows it out "honestly? ya i don't really think i will love anyone while he's gone, mostly of the lack of men still at home"she giggles.

they both stand up in their undergarments and robes running down the stairs and into the kitchen, all of the Shelby men are gathered there including Tom and Michael. their eyes boring into the girls. Arthur mumbles just so the men could her "well well aren't they a sight, you think she will stay park in the garage when your gone tommy?" Thomas pushes his chair out grabbing Vera's arm dragging her into the guest bedroom close by the kitchen slightly. he throws her onto the bed she giggles whilst this "YOU THINK IT'S FUCKING FUNNY?!" "honestly ya, we both forgot you guys were her well literally forgot where we wer-" tom flips her onto her stomach making her legs touch the floor bending her over unbuckling his belt this was something only they enjoyed truly others thought this was a taboo, he smacks it against her arse and forcefully rams himself in here thrusting it in in a steady pace from the outside you can hear Vera's pleasurable cries and moans in a steady pace with a gap in between each thrust, "is he dominate or is he raping her" polly comes out of nowhere, Michael clears his throat "i think we should go without tom he will catch up" he claps his hands snapping them all out of it Finn gladly follows him and they soon all leave.

'why is so two faced, loving to the face and calm once things don't go his way or he gets a angry all hell breaks loose this is going to be unimaginable when he comes back to France' Michael sighs walking out with everyone.