.Chapter Twenty seven.

Start from the beginning

"Y-Y/n?" Both of us said at the same before a tear left from my eyes. 

"There you are. I was loo-" It was my father Park Minjun. What was he doing with her. I confusingly looked back to find Jungkook who also had the same expression as me. 

"What happening?" He said before the girl in front took me in her embrace. "언니!"

I was shocked as my hands went forward to hug her back. My twin was alive and right in front of me. I couldn't believe my eyes. How can this be possible but that didn't mattered. All I thought about was that my family was now complete. 

"Let's go home Y/n." Jungkook spoke taking both of our attention.

~~**~~

Laughter sound were heard inside Jungkook's condo as everyone were seated in the big L couch. Jungkook was seated with his wife as he held her hand in his. 

It was such a nice view. Everyone seemed so happy. You were happy that your twin sister was found. She was alive and on top of that she could speak. It surprised all of you even when Jimin came. He was shocked. 

Everyone had hard time digesting the situation since it was all new but at the end after knowing the story, it seemed to be a happy ending now. 

"So you were kept there. Under ground lab." You asked with a raised brow. It was hard to even think of her living under there all this time while you and Jimin worked upper side. 

"Y-Yea. I guess so." She giggled cutely as her hands were rubbing together. Mr Park frowned before he hugged his daughter from the side. Your sister also did the same. It was as if now you were complete. 

"Than I was wrong." JImin said as he looked at his father with pain. "I am sorry, I didn't believe you and half trusted them but still I needed to know if you were saying the truth or  not since both of us were being played. We couldn't trust anyone."

Mr park nodded before he opened  his arms. "It's okay. As long as you and both of these daughters live happily. I'm happy." Hearing that Jimin jumped to the old man. His arms around his tightly as if he was longing for this for ages. 

"I-I seriously missed this." Jimin's voice cracked making the father to smile while patting his back. "Aigoo, It's okay. Now I don't want to see a big baby crying now. do I ?" This made everyone chuckle. 

Everything seemed so perfect in your eyes. You could see this was the end. End of your story which started with mess. Just the time you and your sister were born. Everything around started messing up but as they say, everything has a time when they have to stop. 

"Are you okay?" Jungkook whispered in your ear as his arms around your waist tightened. "Yea, Just thinking." 

"About what?" He questioned making you giggle. "Nothing too serious hubby. Now go and get me vanilla ice cream."

"Are you craving for it again?"

"Yea.." Jungkook chuckled before he stood up getting all the attention. "You going somewhere?" Jimin asked as he ran a hand through his hair. "Yea, You sister has craving for ice cream again." The latter laughed at this before he told that he would like to go too. 

It was now you and your sister as you father also went to the guest room to sleep for a while. 

"This is good." She said before her eyes teared up a little. "I don't know what my life was before I got taken into that place but I am happy about the future that is coming."

"Aww, Just come here." You spoke before she came into your arms. The warmth was so comfortable. She loved it. The bond between the twins could be felt. 

"Please tell me we will be like this all the time 언니." Y/n said before she pouted making you smile lovingly at her childish behaviour. Even though she was the same age as you she had a heart of a 10 year old. She was like a baby. 

"We will. No one can touch us when there is Jungkook, Jimin and our father with us." Hearing that name the girl parted from the hug. "By the way, how did you and Jungkook met. I need full details of the story." You sighed as you rubbed your head. 

It was visible that you didn't ever wanted to speak. "It's better to not know. It's too long and confusing. Little babies like you won't understand." She frowned at that as she brought her hand on her chest dramatically. 

"I hurt. You just called me a baby."

"Because you are."

"No i am not."

"Yes you are ."

~~**~~

TBC

I hope you like this chapter even though it's so shitty. Next chapter. The last.

Bieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee