¤ F L U S T E R E D ¤

(FLUFF CHAPTER!)

Dayeul

We arrived at Mark's house and we went inside. The inside was warm and very cozy and we sat at the couch.

"Do you guys want anything?"

Mark asked and we shookt our heads.

"Wheres your mom hyung?"

Jisung asked and Mark shrugged his shoulders.

"Probably at work"

"So, what do you guys wanna do?"

Jeno asked and Haechan snapped his fingers.

"Let's play truth or dare"

Haechan suggested and we agreed.

"Who wants to go first?"

Chenle asked and Haechan raised his hand.

"I'll go first. Mark hyung, truth or dare?"

"Truth"

"Loser, you should've picked dare"

Haechan glared at him and Mark glared back.

"Anyways, have you ever had a crush before"

"No, you suck at asking questions"

Mark argued and Haechan scoffed.

"My turn. Jaemin, truth or dare?"

Renjun asked Jaemin and Jaemin answered.

"Dare"

"I dare you to do the pepero game with Dayeul"

Renjun gave us a mischievious smile and started laughing evilly.

"Why Renjun?"

I stared at Renjun with regret. Jisung grabbed a pepero from his bag and opened it. Jisung began eating one and grabbed another one for the game. Jisung gave the pepero to Jaemin and Jaemin placed it on his mouth. I bit the end of the pepero and Haechan started counting.

"1... 2.. 3!"

(If you guys don't know what the pepero game is then just search it on youtube. I swear it is a game that will make you squel all the time)

Haechan shouted and we started eating the pepero slowly. Chenle was covering Jisung's eyes and Renjun was covering Chenle's eyes. Our lips were almost touching and my face gotten red. Jaemin managed to break the pepero, but our lips managed to touch. Our lips touched for five long seconds. I looked away right away and Jaemin catched the pepero and placed it on a bowl. Mark and Renjun were shook, Haechan was fangirling, Jeno was sad for some reason, Chenle and Jisung were confused and Jaemin was red like a tomatoe.

"THIS IS THE BEST DARE THAT I'VE EVER DID IN MY ENTIRE LIFE"

The moomin fanboy shouted and started dancing. Me and Jaemin were completely flustered and the two youngest were very confused.

"IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR LIPS TOUCHED? I AM DIEING"

Chenle shouted and Jisung was still confused.

"OHMAHGHAD, IT WAS A PEPERO KISS? I KENAT"

Haechan screamed and Mark was still shook.

"HOLDUP, DID I WITNESS SOMETHING THAT I SHOULDN'T BE WITNESSING?"

Mark shouted while being shook and the 00 liners were dancing, except for Jeno. Jeno was glaring at Jaemin and Jaemin was still red.

"SCREW IT, I AM NEXT"