¤ T H E M E D P A R K # 1 ¤

Time skip to Saturday..

Dayeul

It was Saturday, meaning I have no annoying brother to wake me up. I went downstairs and ate ramen for breakfast, cause why not? After eating I went upstairs to get ready, since they said that we'll be meeting up at ten and it was eight.

I showered and changed into a comfortable yet decent outfit. I grabbed my phone together with a few essentials and headed off to our meeting place.

I arrived and saw the dreamies waiting. They waved at me and I waved back. I was about to sit down when they all looked at me.

"Umm, hi?"

"Are you sure your the Dayeul from school?"

Haechan questioned and looked at me weirdly as if I was a ghost. I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded slowly.

"Yeah, why?"

"Why do you look so different?!"

"Because I am not in my uniform?"

I answered and looked at the guys for help, none of them understood what I meant except for Mark.

"Shutup Haechan, your probably just used on seeing Dayeul in her uniform."

I mouthed a thank you from Mark and he just smiled as a response.  When Mark smiled at me, Jeno and Jaemin shot him a death glare.

"Shall we go?"

Renjun asked as he looked outside. Chenle cheered and raised his hands up in the air.

"Finally, I've been waiting forever!"

He realized what he just said and the others looked at him as if he answered something stupid at a Ms. Universe beauty pagent.

While we were leaving, I asked Jeno something.

"How are we going to go there? like a car or something?"

"Chillax, we're going there with a car."

"Whose driving then? I don't remember any of you know how to drive and has a driver's license."

"Thats why we have Uber."

He smiled at me and told me to wait for the Uber driver. A few minutes past and the car arrived, the youngests hopped first and the others followed. I hopped in last and was currently sitting next to Haechan.

Me and Haechan are not really close when it's just us. We started talking when Haechan kept moving.

"Haechan, quit moving."

"It's not my fault I am next to a pig."

"Said the person who just ate a burger before we left."

"Can you be my sun?"

"Why? ok?"

"Then stay 92,955,807 miles away from me"

"Shutup, a planet doesn't talk."

"So does the sun."

I zipped my mouth shut, since Haechan was too good and I couldn't think of a comeback. Haechan smiled in victory, I decided to shrug it off and looked outside the window. We waited a long time since there was traffic, I grew tired and fallen asleep.

Haechan

I smiled in victory and played on my phone, since I was bored and there was traffic. I was listening to some music when I felt something heavy on my shoulder, I looked at my shoulder and saw Dayeul asleep. I grabbed my phone and opened the camera, I took a few pictures and laughed silently.

I hope Dayeul is prepared, because when she wakes up, I going to tease her to death

I smiled evilly, and closed my eyes.

Dayeul

I woke up and looked around, we were still in the car and I saw Haechan with a suspicious smile.

"Why are you smiling like that?"

"Oh I don't know, did you sleep well?"

"Kinda"

"I have a surprise for you, take a look at this"

He showed me something on his phone and I took a good look of it. My eyes widened since those were some pictures of me asleep. I slapped Haechan's shoulder playfully and shot him a glare.

"At least you looked ok when sleeping.. unlike Mark."

"Whatever, now I know to never sleep beside you again."

"Kidding. I'll delete the pictures later."

"Speak for yourself."

Momments later we arrived, Mark payed the driver and hopped off. We were happy since we arrived already and we were bored out of our skull while we were in the car.

We were excited, since there was alot of cool rides. Mark said that we need to divide eachother into groups or partners, Chenle and Jisung wanted to be together since they planned it before hand. Renjun wanted to relax for once, so he decided to go with MarkHyuck. Which leaves me with Jeno and Jaemin.

Oh boy, why does this always happen to me? can it be someone else for once?