Spy // Innocence Taken

Prompt: Spy takes the reader's innocence

Requested by: The_Dead_Ender

Warnings: grinding, gifts, slight domination, pinning, compliments, praising, gentle kisses

"Do 'ou need somez'ing?"

"Yes, I want to know why you fawn over me."

"Simply because I admire 'ou." He shrugs lightly his constant suave attitude stuck to him like his gloves on his hands.

"Oh, no. No no no, you can't act like you didn't buy me those.. questionable.. gifts, Spy." I tap my foot as the taller man sighs and pulls me into his smoke room and out of the hallway.

" 'ou won't let z'is go, will 'ou?"

"Nope." I cross my arms looking up to the masked man.

"Merde," he starts, " 'ou surely don't make z'ings easy."

"Well, what do you mean by that?" I furrow my eyebrows and mock an offended look.

"Come wiz' moi." He opens the smoking room's door only to be stopped by my small hand pushing his arm away and closing it again.

"I'm not leaving this room until you tell me what you mean, frog." I stubbornly say causing the taller mercenary above me to sigh out again.

Within a short three seconds he pinned me against the smoke room door my legs around his hips loosely and his hands holding me up at the arms.

" 'ou don't make z'ings easy." He huskily sighs out again his whole demeanor in actions making my face flush a bright pink.

"Wh-what do you mean by that, is my question.. though." I blink dazed at what the Frenchman managed to do in the span of not even a minute.

" 'ou're too innocent, Mon Cher.. Some oz'er time I will explain." He sets me down swiftly returning to his smoking chair to pour himself some expensive alcohol, the ice cubes cracking from the differing temperatures.

"Please, take 'our leave." He instructs facing the crackling fireplace and talking a swig of the drink.

"O...okay." I stutter at his sudden actions, my brain jumbling multiple thoughts at once.

I leave Spy's smoking room dazed and flustered then decide to take a nap clearing my mind and calming myself down.

----------------------------

A few days go by and both Spy and I seemed to have forgotten about the "incident" in his smoking room.

That is, until he confronted me again in the kitchen. It was my turn to do the dishes and he snuck up behind me.

Humming a tune I gently sway around, my h/c locks just barely falling down my shoulders, my hands in the lukewarm dish water to retrieve another piece of china to wash.

Spy placed the rest of the mercs' plates inside the dish water, a soft groan of annoyance coming from me at the additional work.

"Thanks.." I softly sigh and he wraps his lanky yet muscular arms around my waist, a bright blush on my cheeks forming at the gesture.

"Uh.. S-Spy?" I stiffen up feeling his hot breath against my neck as my blush only worsens at the closed space.

I feel him deeply breathe in grinding against me a soft, heated moan coming from the Frenchman.

Just like he came he cloaked and left leaving me a confused, flustered mess.

----------------------

"Spy, let me in!" I tell from behind his smoking room door having seen him enter it.

"Non." He sighs out, the flick of his lighter suggesting he lit another cigarette.

"Spy!" I growl, fists pounding at the oak door in front of me, "I'll have Heavy break this door down!"

"Fine, fine!" He sets his lighter in his suit pocket and opens the door to me.

"What iz it z'at jou want?"

*time skip cause I've been slacking*

Achille has you pinned underneath him, arms above your head while he grinds his pelvis against you at a rough but enjoyable pace, his suit jacket discarded neatly on the floor.

You're both panting messes with ocassional groans and purrs coming from you.

He discarded his bacalava minutes ago to let you yank lightly on his dark locks while he let his warm tongue lick against your neck and collarbone.

This is such a sight no one could believe but the two of you. You're pulled out of your trance when you feel his fingers fidget with the waistband of your underwear, silently asking permission to do what he pleased.

You softly nod and he leaves sloppy kisses on your neck where he once licked against it, pulling down your jeans and throwing them near his suit jacket, his left hand pulling your shirt up to your bra while he pulls his glove off the other with his teeth.

"Are 'ou ready, Mon Cher?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." You smile sheepishly at him, then he nods.

This took forever and I lost inspiration on it, sorry to Dead Ender.. I tried to finish it but couldn't. I hope you like what's done of it.