Scout // You're Mine

Prompt: Submissive Scout and Dominant Reader

Requested by: pyrobeagle

Warnings: dominant, submissive, handcuffs, almost getting caught, safe word, begging, best friends with benefits, strip tease, blow job

I had my best friend Scout over. Well, best friend with benefits.

See, whenever I was lonely or couldn't have my boyfriend over, I'd call up Jeremy and mess around with him.

I currently had him bound to the bed's headboard, the fuzzy white handcuffs around his lone wrist and the headboard's wooden post.

"Safe word's baseball." I boredly say, an eager nod coming from my submissive partner.

He was always so excited to see me, it just makes me feel like I could use a little more.. fun.. I could say.

With a soft shrug my bra straps fall off my nicely tanned shoulders, my breasts just barely bouncing from the action.

I could practically hear the small twitch of his raging heat below his jogger fabric.

I take my time, really eating up the attention I receive from Jeremy that I don't get from my boyfriend.

I shrug off my panties, Jeremy's view of my fully naked body seeming almost too good to be true.

I could see the tent in his joggers fully now, the agony of his erection and the need to release already evident.

"Aw, poor baby's already too close?" I pout, his uncuffed hand gently reaching for me.

"Please, Y/n.." He quietly calls me, begging silently for attention.

"Please.. what?"

"Please.. please fuck me.." He raises his voice to a husky plead, a sly smile on my face at the pure weakness he only shows to me.

Then like a freight train, it hits me.

He's more of a boyfriend than my boyfriend is.

The sudden pause makes Jeremy cock an eyebrow at me, then he sits up.

"Baseball. What's da matt'a?" He gets my attention and I look up at him, tears pricking my eyes.

I go over to him, uncuff his wrist and get dressed again, this being the third or even fourth time this has happened.

"Oh.. I see." He sighs and pulls his t-shirt back on, arms open for a cuddle.

"I ain't just a fuck buddy, y'know. I'm ya best friend, too." I crawl into his open arms and silently shake, my mind crumbling itself into pieces.

"You're a better boyfriend than Bf/n." I sigh, the words bittersweet to me, yet the sweetest thing I can say.

"Ya know ya don't have to stay with that prick." He starts, anger fueling his words a bit, "ya have a best friend who loves you more than he ev'a could."

"I know.." I trail off again, the words making my heart flutter more than it has in a while.

Jeremy takes things in his own hands and huffs, turning my face towards his and gently presses his light pink lips against mine in a sweet kiss.

"You only have an hour, girly." He sighs, reminding me that this little rendezvous isn't going to last too much longer.

"And you're mine until it's over." I regain my previous mentality, pushing my best friend towards the headboard, his wrist ready to be rebound.

After putting the handcuff back around his wrist I take it off the headboard onto his other one behind his back.

"T'is is new, I like." He growls, setting himself up against the headboard.

I roll my eyes and start by resting my hands on his thighs, the jogger fabric making me want to huff in annoyance.

Pulling the annoying clothing off his legs, I put my index finger overtop of his erection, looking at him for silent permission.

Hey, everyone needs permission.

He nods eagerly, ready to get the extra heat off of him. I smirk and pull his boxers off his legs, discarding them with his joggers.

Just like normal, I put the head of his heat in my mouth, feeling it throb ever so slightly.

I giggle and point my finger at him, telling him to make no noise. He obliges to my request and stays as silent as he can as I begin to bob my head up and down on just the top half of him.

Slight mewls and pants escape Jeremy's lungs, the pleasure he's receiving being an instant goldmine for his tension.

This is short lived however. Bf/n had unlocked the front door making me stop and as silently as I could uncuff and get Jeremy out of sight.

I get dressed and bf/n comes in the room, nothing out of place or suspicious to him.

I stuck Jeremy into the bathroom connected to my room so he could get redressed and leave through the window, which is successful.

Ah well, maybe next time I'll be able to get to the good part.

Hehehe I'm evil. Anyway, hope you enjoyed!