Engie // Pretty

Rah haha not a request I decided to do this bc I had an idea

You had your hands intertwined with your husband's thicker, calloused ones as you bounced up and down on his girthy shaft. Your moans bounced from hill to hill as you rocked your hips in sync together, beads of sweat making your skin glisten in the sun.

"Who's my pretty girl, ridin' your daddy's dick in the back of his truck? Huh?" He growls up to you, goggles and hardhat discarded among the blades of grass his truck is parked in.

"I am," you squeak out, hands gripping tighter on to his. You felt him shift lightly underneath your thighs, rock hard member still pumping inside you as he lets go of one of your hands. His still attached hand pulls you closer to him, your head resting in the crook of his neck.

His unoccupied hand gripped lovingly onto your hip, thumb squeezing down on your soft, sweaty skin. Then he suddenly thrust up into you hard and fast, making you take a sharp breath and moan louder than before.

"Who is it?" His voice rumbles against your ears, his hand moving to your ass as he lightly patted it as emphasis to speak.

"I am, I'm your pretty girl." You all but yell into the vast field. His pace kept up as you became overwhelmed by the pleasure, drool slightly falling from your lips. You notice the droplets and quickly lick your lips free of it before they fell.

"Tha's right, you are. Keep sayin' it or I stop, Princess." He let go of your other hand, your arms instinctively reaching down and around his collarbone as he continuously pounded into you.

"I am." You repeated. He slowed his pace, "you are, what?" He trailed his tongue up your collarbone and teased you as you panted and whined, hips bucking at the lack of friction.

"I'm your pretty girl." You said the full statement, his hips returning to the pace he was at before.

You had continued to say the magic words for a few moments more, then his teeth lightly grazed against your sweet spot, his hot tongue licking at the sensitive skin. His lips traced against where he had his tongue and he bit down on it, only enough for you to feel it.

You felt his member twitch against your walls frantically, ready to release his seed into you, and yet, he kept up his pace as if it didn't phase him.

"I'm gonna-" you suddenly gasp out, your walls twitching and clamping together in response to the feeling of him inside you. You moan loudly, feeling him wrap his arms around your waist as he sucked on to the skin of your neck, leaving a hickey no doubt.

He kept up his fast pace, finally after a few moments pulling out of you, letting himself release onto your stomach.

You were both panting, trying to calm your heart rates down. You open your eyes, looking down at your exhausted partner in awe.

"What was that, Dell?" You airily ask while swinging yourself off of his lap carefully and grab a cloth from his truck bed to wipe yourself off.

" 's called stamina, Darlin'. It's a powerful thing." He chuckles and grabs the fabric of his shirt, fanning himself with the thin cloth.