19. It Wasn't Me!

Susan's Point Of View:

I waited for my brother Alonzo to return from his date with some chick as he was my next mission. I currently had Michael and Prince in a special lock-up away from the main population as I was tired of being quiet in the shadows.

I tried to take Michael's daughter but all that did was get my brother James killed. I miss James so much he was the only one to support me.

Although my father sometimes did he ultimately listened to my brother Prince and Alonzo since they were his favorites.

Prince is not going to stand in my way with me being the new Don of the Nelson family I will finally do what my father ask and annihilate the Jackson family.

The men were so busy being manipulated by the flesh of a woman they fucking forgot how to actually get the job done. With Prince gone I can finally get rid of Lisa and Zyan. Them bitches were the last step before completely destroying Prince and taking Michael for my own.

*Susan Waiting*

*Susan Waiting*

I saw how Prince were starting to fall for Lisa like he did Apollonia and she betrayed me too, that's why I had to killed her. I hear the keys turning in the door and snap out of my daydreaming to wait for Alonzo to walk in.

"Hmm girl I can't wait to...Susan what the fuck are you doing here?" Alonzo says as he pulls the girl behind him as he seems me with a gun so I don't got a good look of her.

"Hey Big brother, tell your hoe to leave..." I say to him as I nonchalantly hold my gun towards them.

"Eva go run and don't come back NOW!" Alonzo says and I watch her run out of there fast like hell no doubt probably didn't even care about Alonzo just wanted a quick fuck, the hoe.

"So did you hear our brother has been arrested for Apollonia's death? Tsk tsk such a shame how he killed her and how Michael killed Amber...and how you were robbed and killed..." I say laughing manically.

"Susan don't do this we already lost James and our father is not doing so well..." Alonzo says in a pleading way and I laugh at how not so tough he is now.

"Do you fucking think I care? Daddy overlooked me and don't really care, and I didn't kill James Michael's bitch ass friends did and when I get with him he will kill them motherfuckers or I will, because James is the only one to care you and Prince don't." I say waving my gun as tears fall thinking about James still hurt.

"Susan I do care I care a lot your my little sist....Ahhh" Alonzo says as I shoot him in his leg bringing him to his knees.

"Stop fucking lying Alonzo you only cared about yourself and your women and maybe Daddy and Prince from time to time." I say pulling the gun to his head.

"Susie please..." Alonzo says and it's something about a man begging that warms my heart...not really.

"Bye Big brother I love you..." I say kissing his forehead before I move back and shoot him in the head straight no flinching. Alonzo laid dead in his apartment brains splattered and his blood on my hands as I laugh.