12. I Wanna Be Your Lover

Prince's Point of View:

After that little "Sit Down" my father called a sit down he discuss that he want us to destroy the Jackson Family which I am all for.

But I damn sure want Zyan Jackson for my own she deserves to be with a real man, she deserves to be a Nelson.

"Prince I am serious Joseph has lived too comfortably we need to tip him off his high horse and destroy Michael he can't think he can get with your sister without any consequences." My father says and I shake my head.

"John I don't like Michael either but Susan did that to herself, she's not even a real Nelson she still have her mother's last name...look I will get that family but you need to do something about Susan. She not going to wreck havoc, she already slept with 5 other business associates, I am not warring with everyone." I say to John who just chuckles.

"Don't forget who made you the Don boy that is your sister and that's that. Now do as I said and just look out for your sister." John says leaving my house with James and Alonzo, Susan left a while ago.

No doubt running behind Jackson, He could have Susan all he wanted. But that wife of his so  precious and beautiful. I will get her all to myself. And when she's mine that will destroy Michael even more before I end him.

Two Months Later:

It's been two months since we have decided to destroy the Jacksons, and we have a bunch of things into play.

My father unfortunately fell ill so I am completely in control of this operation and Susan isn't so happy but she has no other choice.

I learn that Zyan has a financial company that specializes in financial retribution and things like that.

I made a appointment with the company as my plan must take play now.

I sit in my car on my way to her company, I casually got dress as I wanted for her to be relaxed while I worked my charms on her

I enter her building and the receptionist looks at me with adoring eyes, it's an effect I have on all women except Zyan.

"Hello how may I help you sir?" The receptionist says and I look at her name plate.

"Why good morning Ms. Shaw or is it Mrs. Shaw? I think a beautiful women like yourself can help me I have a 10 a.m. appointment with Mrs. Jackson." I say hating the sound of her last name leaving my lips, a change to happen in due time.

"Oh yeah I see here Mr. Nelson, alright let me let her know you have arrived." The receptionist says as she calls Zyan.

"Alright Mr. Nelson, Mrs. Jackson says you may enter, and by the way it's Ms. Shaw." She says and I wink at her before I walk into Zyan's office.

She sits at her desk reading over some files probably ones I sent over for a business venture I am looking into.

I notice that she is hiding her little bump but regardless this women is beautiful no matter what she wears or how many months pregnant she is.