15. The Lady In My Life

Lisa's Point Of View:Paisley Park Manor

"Home Sweet Home mamas so what do you think? Better than that cheap motel right?" Prince says as he holds my hand in the limo we were in as we pull up in front of his mansion

I was astounded to say the least as I never stayed somewhere as luxurious as this. Susan kept us at this dinky house in the city heavily guarded so that none of the newbies escaped us more trained women got perks to go and come without problems which is how I escaped in the first place.

"It's amazing you live here by yourself?" I ask him and he chuckled as he kiss my knuckles.

He has been so sweet since we left the motel even when I ask him questions about this idea he was patient and even kept Susan in line for me.

I knew I couldn't get hook to his charms as he obviously is using me for ulterior motives but I couldn't help feel some type of attraction.

"Not anymore this is your home now too." Prince says as we exit the car and enter inside.

"Wow..." I say as I look around this place definitely is better than anywhere I have been.

I heard about the place my father owned but unfortunately I never got to meet him he just left me money and bonds to his estate went to my mother who made sure to keep me out.

"I am glad you like it sweetheart, I am going to have Stacey bring your things to the guest room you will be staying in. Although we will be married soon tonight you get to have your privacy as tomorrow I have a lot in store for you." Prince says kissing me goodnight.

I follow this woman name Stacey to the guest room and begin to get ready for sleep. As I lay down on the pillow I hear music coming from somewhere.

Curious I open my door and follow the sound it led me straight to a room where Prince was playing guitar as he hummed. I watch him intently drawn to how he dominated the instrument like it was just a extension of himself.

"You suppose to be sleeping Lisa." He says turning and smirking. I realized I was just in a short night gown and I got shy.

I don't know why I made a living sleeping with men this shouldn't be no different.

"I couldn't sleep..." I say as he motion for me to come closer.

"Maybe you need something to knock you out." Prince says slyly as he sets his guitar down.

"I-I know but I heard the music and..." I begin to say but I am suddenly grabbed by my hair and flung onto the couch.

He roughly kisses me but then slows down as he lifts my night gown up until he peels it off of me and fling it.

"I know I was suppose to wait until tomorrow but you're asking for it I can sense it in your eyes. And what kind of husband will I be if I didn't give it to you?" Prince says before he drops his pants and I thought to myself what am I into?