1. Enter Susie

Michael's Point Of View:

"Michael baby you are going to be late for work hurry and come get some breakfast." My wife Zyan calls out to me while I am in the bathroom looking at this picture Susan Fenelli also known as Susie sent me.

Her body was insanely gorgeous in that red and black lingerie and although my body and mind is a slave to her femininity my heart broke by how I treated my gorgeous sexy wife.

"I'll be there in a second baby girl." I called out to her.

Ever since Zyan gave birth to our beautiful princess Nia things just haven't been the same intimately.

Don't get me wrong my wife is bad she is too bad especially how she bounce back after having Nia but for some reason she just doesn't seem to want to get down like how we use to.

She always has an excuse she is either too tired from work or from taking care of Nia and the house.

The last thing I want to hear is complaining being a Don I have to be tough and sometimes I just want to have the relaxation of my girl on my side.

But I can't get it so I started seeing Susan behind Zyan's back.

But it's nothing serious I have only been seeing her for two months and its hot and heavy sex.

I quickly shoot her a message back about meeting up and I delete all evidence of our encounter.

I flush the toilet to make believe I was using it and wash my face to clear myself of this guilt I was feeling.

I dry myself and head out of our bedroom, As I head into the kitchen my princess runs up to me.

"Daddy!!!Daddy!!!" My three year old princess Nia says hugging me and I pick her up and give her kisses, she and Zyan are my world I love them with everything and although I am being a asshole and cheating on my wife its only for the physical a man still got needs right?

"How is my princess this morning?" I say to her tickling her making that precious smile appear on her face that I love to see.

"I am happy daddy, mommy says I can go to play with the kids today." Nia says.

Today is her first day of pre-school and Zyan has been nervous all weekend about it but I must admit our baby is growing up fast.

"Yeah so I am going to drop her off and then head to the office I been home bound working for three years it feels a bit weird to head into the office but I will be finish by 5pm and Lucinda will pick up Nia after school I can't believe..." Zyan starts to say but gets teary eyed again.

"Come on let's go hug mommy seems like she is going to miss you princess." I say as I walk over and embrace my family into a group hug.

"It's going to be okay Princess is going to be fine and you own that office so I know it's going to be nothing but love don't fret." I say to her kissing her forehead and she hugs me and kiss my cheek.

See I don't know what that was about I brush my teeth I should get lip locking kisses everyday.

"Hey I am going to go with you to take Nia to school and you can drop me off to the office." I say and she nods as Nia and I sit and eat breakfast.

I am the Don of the Jackson Family Mafia taking over after my father appointed me out of all my brothers.

Although I am the Don Zyan doesn't knows and I will like to keep it that way, none of the women in my family knows and that is for their own safety.

It is good to have Susan around to confide these things to because it's not easy.

As a cover-up my dad did start a company specializing in investments of different fields, like real estate, environmental businesses and many more I was also appointed the CEO of the company after my father Joseph retired.