reunited.

When I arrived home that night I did exactly what I set out to do, I had a shower & cuddled my kids until I fell asleep.
When I arrived at the clubhouse the next morning I was greeted by hugs & a few wary looks. Juice jumped over the bar the minute I walked inside & ran at me.
He lifted me into a long embrace, I melted into his warmth & familiar smell & for the first time since this all happened I let out a small sob.
He held me tighter & shushed me "it's okay you're home now." he whispered in my ear. I balled parts of his shirt in my fists as I tightened my grip on him. I felt him place a quick kiss on my forehead.
"ace." I heard a gruff voice call me & looked up to see Clay standing at the door of the "chaple" as they called it, his arms were folded over his chest & his face was stern. I gulped knowing exactly what he wanted to talk about...alveraz.
I nodded & turned to Juice "we'll catch up in a minute." I said with a sad smile, he nodded but was reluctant to let me go.
I walked over to Clay who only moved out of the way enough for me to squeeze past him. I entered the room to see Bobby, Chibbs, Tig, Jax, Happy & Ope at the table.
Jax slid a packet of cigarettes down the table at me & I grabbed them taking one out & lighting it up.
"you want to know how I know Alveraz?" I asked.
Clay nodded as he sat down at the head of the table "yep, glad you know why you're here." he said.
"I used to work for him, I told you about my debt collecting-" I started.
"yet you failed to mention it was for Alveraz, lass." Chibbs pointed out.
I nodded "he was one of many employers, I didn't realise you had beef with him until now." I said.
"if you know the myan's then you know their beef." Clay said.
I took the cigarette out of my mouth & lent on the table with the my palms of my hands as I blew out some smoke "no, I didn't get involved with his politics. I collected the name, the person, handed the person over & walked. I didn't want to know, I worked for to many people who rivaled each other. It would have been dangerous to know anything other than who they wanted & where to drop them off." I said.
Clay nodded as he rubbed his chin.
"Clay, my loyalty is with the son's, you're my family. You've got to know that, I'm out of business. I made that decision the minute Ope turned up on my door step." I said it with confidence I didn't have, I knew that they could throw me out because of this they'd throw people out for less.
"let's vote." Jax said.
"not without Juice." Clay said. "We need to call chaple, now. Ace, wait at the bar." he said turning to me, I nodded I swore under my breath as I pushed off the table Bobby met my eyes & gave me a worried look.
"whatever the vote is baby girl, you know I love you." he said. I nodded.
"yeah pop, I know." I said as I walked out of the room.
Juice stopped as he was walking in "Ace what's going on?" he asked.
I shook my head "I'll be okay, juicy. Do what you gotta do." I said with a small smile.
I walked to the bar & sat down next to Gemma who must have come in when I was in chaple.
she gave me glass of whisky "what have you gotten yourself into, baby." she said. I just nodded as I bit my bottom lip.
"shit, mum." I said as I let a tear fall. She slung her arms around my neck & held me.
"I won't let them hurt you, sweetheart. I promise you that much." she said as she rubbed my back.

I had finished my third glass of whisky as the doors opened Jax stood in the doorway, he nodded into the room & I stood.
When I walked into the room all eyes were on me "Ace-" Clay said "we've voted & we've come to the conclusion that you've proven your loyalty to us. You don't have to leave town, you can stay. You can keep your job & your life as it is." my knees almost gave out from the relief that rushed through my body "though we have a couple of conditions." he continued "you need to cut all contact from the myans mc, we need to know everything that you do even though you've already said that it's not much-" they didn't seem like hard terms to follow, I hadn't had contact with Al since I left & after what he did to Tig & I, I didn't have any intention of talking to him again.
"I'm not a rat." I said, that was the only term I didn't agree with "I'll tell you what I know because you're my family but I don't want to be labelled a rat, I wouldn't tell you any of this if it didn't mean that I would loose you all." I said, Clay nodded.
"we know you're not, doll." Tig said, I looked at him & nodded. He gave me a small smile.
"the third term is that we have a few off the book jobs for you, I know what you risk by doing them but we need a little bit more proof of loyalty." Clay said.
"what is it?" I asked as I furrowed my brows.
"we have a few people we need messages sent to & a few debts to be collected. you're more than qualified so we're giving you those jobs, don't fuck it up." Clay said. I nodded. "the first will be executed tonight, we're sending a message to alveraz. You need to burn that clubhouse down, I don't care how you do it just get it done if you need help take Juice & Hap whoever you need." he said.
I sighed "it'll take four people not including me, it's a big building I need a man on every corner so I can set up the petrol bomb. All they need to do is press their buttons at the same time." I said.
Clay nodded "choose you're men."
"Juice, Hap, Tig & dad." I said they all nodded.
"I'm coming with you." Ope said, he'd kept his mouth shut the entire time so it was a bit of a shock to hear him speak.
I shook my head "no, if we get caught. someone needs to be there for the kids, I can't risk it." I said, he slammed his palm on the table.
"damn it, Ace no! I'm coming with you don't fight me on this." he said, he wouldn't look at me. I knew he didn't want me to do this but I didn't have a choice.
"no, that's my final answer. You're not coming, I'm not your responsibility Ope." I said. "we meet here tonight at five, I'll write up a list, get the shit don't be late." I said. The men I had chosen nodded in union & Clay clapped his hands together as he stood.
Ope threw his chair back & stormed out of the room.
I put my head down as I thought about the consequences of my past actions, I never thought it would come back to bite me because I never thought I'd leave that life in the first place. Turns out I was wrong.
---------------------------------------------------------
(I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! I'M THINKING ABOUT DOING A SPECIAL RELEASE ON MY BIRTHDAY THIS SATURDAY OF THE SONGS THAT INSPIRED CERTAIN CHAPTERS & THE SONG THAT INSPIRED THE ENTIRE STORY LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THAT IN THE COMMENTS IS THAT SOMETHING YOU GUYS Want? I'VE CREATED AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE TO GET UPDATES & CHAPTER TRAILERS VIA THAT IT'S teller.munson LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THOUGHT OF THE CHAPTER I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU ALL.)