work hard, drink harder.

The past few weeks working at TM were great, I was able to spend time with Bobby & Juice as well as really getting to know the other guys. We all got along like a house on fire, we'd work all day drink all night & I was certain it couldn't get any better than this.
"Hey" juice said to me from above the car I was currently under.
I slid out & smiled at him, he chuckled. "you've got grease-" he gestured to my face "well everywhere." he said. I laughed & pointed to the rag that hung on the toolbox, he handed it to me & I wiped my face.
"better?" I asked.
He shook his head "no." he said with a laugh.
"what's up?" I asked standing & grabbing my cigarette packet from the tool box, sticking one in my mouth & lighting it.
"that guys back." he said scratching his head.
There was a guy who came in with his friends to get his car serviced & I had decided that I'd take it, it's just a service what could go wrong? Well the kid who owned the car -cody- I had learnt his name from the paper work could be come totally infatuated with you & show up everyday to 'thank' you for the service. I rolled my eyes & began to walk over to him.
"Cody!" I called as he & his friends pretened to look the other way. He turned & faced me with a smile.
"Ace, weird seeing you here." he said.
"oh yeah, it's so weird that you came to the club house & mechanic lot that my family owns & randomly I should appear. Go home, Cody." I said crossing my arms over my chest.
His eyes wandered over my tight black singlet & baggy blue jeans even the boots I wore, causing me to roll my eyes again. "I'm serious Cody, go before Ope gets back." he pouted at me.
"c'mon, Ace. He's way older than you, you need someone your own age." he said taking a step forward.
"mentally I am his age & mentally you're still twelve." I said, taking a drag of my cigarette.
His friends laughed at my comment which made Cody blush.
The rumble of bikes tickled my ears as Jax & Ope sped into the lot.
Cody visibly stiffened as they hoped off their bikes & walked over to me.
Ope kissed me dramatically, it was a deep passionate kiss as he pinned me to the fence. That earnt whistles from the boys in the shed. I laughed at him as I straightened myself.
"beat it, kid." Jax said lighting a cigarette.
"or what?" Cody protested. I raised my eyebrows at him as Jax laughed.
"or I'll tear you a new one, get outta here & don't come back again. Last warning." Jax warned blowing smoke from his lungs. Ope stood in front of me so Cody couldn't look at me.
"& if I catch you around my old lady again, I'll cut your fucking heart out." Ope threatened, I heard Cody gulp as he & his friends backed away.
Ope turned to me slinging his arm over my shoulders & leaning down to kiss my forehead.
"this isn't over!" Cody yelled. Wrong move. I thought to myself as Ope stopped in his tracks along with Jax, they wirled around Ope storming up to a very scared looking Cody & grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, Jax moved behind them standing in front of his friends who made no move to help him.
"it's over." Ope spat as he shoved Cody to the ground & stalked back over to me. I turned to see Juice standing directly behind me & made a noise of surprise.
"Juice." I said letting out a shocked breath, he smiled at me.
"just making sure you stayed put & out of the way." he said "you're a bit of a troublemaker aren't you?" he said with a wink.
I chuckled as I felt Ope's arm snake around my waist "wouldn't have it any other way." Ope said with a smirk.
I kissed his cheek & walked back to the shed to get back to work on the car.

Later that night I was walking out of the clubhouse after a fair bit of drinking with the guys & was making my way to my suv when I heard the sound of footsteps, I stopped suddenly & quickly moved to the shadows so I wasn't seen. The likely hood of it being one of the boys or a croweater was high but I didn't take chances when around TM.
Cody & his friends rounded the corner whispering amongst each other.
"shit." one of his friends said "they're still here."
Cody nodded "we'll have to get them back another night." he said. Rage bubbled inside me as I stepped out of the shadows.
"& what exactly do you dipshits have planned?" I seethe at them, dropping my backpack as I shaped the group up. I had no doubt in my mind that I could take them or at least a couple of them.
"shut it, bitch." Cody spat at me. I narrowed my eyes at him as I took a step closer & balled my fist.
"what did you say?" I asked, daring him to repeat himself.
"I said, shut. it. bitch." he repeated. I drew my fist back & clocked him right in the eye. He hissed as he moved back clutching his eye. His friend moved forward to attack & I kicked his knee backwards hearing a satisfying crack followed by his cry of pain. Just as the third friend moved to attack, the sons ran from the clubhouse hearing the commotion & they broke up into groups grabbing each of the boys & holding them down.
"what the fuck is going on?" chibbs asked confused & annoyed.
"they were planning to get some kind of petty revenge, I heard them talking." I told him, he turned to Cody & threw daggers at him with his eyes as he drew his fist back & hit him in the eye that I hadn't. Cody groaned.
"fuck!" he shouted, letting his head fall back.
"take them to the shed, call Clay & Jax." Chibbs ordered to Juice who nodded & began to reach for his phone. Happy, Chibbs & Tig escorted the boys to the shed as I turned to Bobby with a frown.
"I would have never asked this question before but what are they going to do to them?" I asked Bobby. He walked over to me & placed a hand on my shoulder looking me in the eyes.
"don't you worry your pretty little head about it, darlin'. they're just going to-" he paused "rough them up a bit." he said. I nodded not wanting to know the details anyway, just feeling slightly guilty about handing them over to the sons.