Cause when you know your days are numbered

And you lookin' in my eyes.

It's not the end... cause out energy never dies.

Oh~ whao~ oh~oh oh oh~

Whoa oh oh~ oh oh oh oh~" they played perfectly throughout the entire song.

---

"Oh~ whao~ oh~oh oh oh~

Whoa oh oh~ oh oh oh oh~

There's  no where (there's no where)

There's no when (there's no when)

There's no start (there's no start)

There's no end (there's no end)

Cause this love (This love)

It transcends.

I found you before and I'll find you again," Manic was back up. Then Sonia sang in sync with Sonic, no surprise he was lead singer.

"There no where (There's no where)

There's no when (there's no when)

There's no start (there's no start)

There's no end (there's no end)

So if we're gonna feel alive,

then let's feel it now."

---

"I take your hand and i hold real ti~ght.

I tell ya 'life's just a blink,

So don't think twice.'"

  The got a huge applause, I quiet enjoyed cocky faces turn shock with their preformance.

"Oh Sonic," Rouge looked sad.

"What's got you down? It was a love song, jealous of who it was for?" I teased.

"He crying," she took off.

"What?" Only now did I notice the tears that stung his green eyes.

  Rouge wasn't the only one, Amy and some other girls noticed to. The guys couldn't care less. Rouge was hugging him, some other girls did the same. I did feel a sad aura from him as he sang. That song must have been for someone that left his life. He still missed them. He better not bring his story up. It's gonna be the schools next twilight.

PoV: Sonia

  Sonic was crying the whole time. I really didn't want to play this song because of that.

"Sonic, I know you still miss her," I wiped he tears.

"Oh you poor thing," that bat girl from break what clinging to him, "are you okay? You can tell me why you're crying."

"I-I'm okay, really," Sonic had his eyes shut.

  Ugh, no wonder. This girls showing more cleavage than a modernized pop singer, I did feel proud Sonic was trying to respect her, we raised him well.

"Sonic, are you alright?" Some pink hedgehog with a red head band hugged him too.

  I was done with so many girls hugging my brother. I pulled him away from them and held him myself.

"He's fine girls," Manic stood between them and us, "we can handle it."

"Girls take your seat. Sonic Underground you may head out to the hall if you need some time alone," the teacher told us.

"Thank you," I took Sonic into the hall with Manic.

  He just rested on me.

"Sonic, if that song hurts you too much, we really shouldn't play it," Manic brushed his quills down.

"No, no. It not for Sally anymore. I want to be able to play it for myself. Make it my own song, our song," he answered.

"Okay, we'll keep trying then," I kissed his cheek and giggled like he always did, "just for you, baby brother."

"We're the same age," he laughed.

"You're our baby brother," Manic gave him a gently punch on the arm.

"Cutie," I pinched his nose.

"Hey~" same old reaction.

PoV: Sonic

  I always felt better over anything when I talked to my family of three. It was just the three of us, I didn't mind it that way. We walked back inside and took our seats, the teacher was talking about how wonderful music is. Any musician can know that without the lecture. Sonia sat in the middle this time.

  I took out a few cookies to snack on as the white bat I met in science sat next to me. I figure she'd want more, there were only a few left. I had only given them to Miles and her. What do I even know her name? Oh no, what if she told me and I forgot, that'd be so rude of me.

"Excuse me, um..." I got her attention.

"It's Rouge sweetie," she took a cookie from my hand, "I forgot to tell you that."

"Oh yeah, that's actually what I was going to ask-" she placed the cookie in my mouth.

"Don't worry about, okay cutie?" I nodded, "good."

  My cheeks always got warm with all the nicknames she called me. I wonder why she calls me those things. Sonia calls me baby... she doesn't think I'm a kid too does she?! I sighed and ate my last cookie.

"Is that the last one?" Rouge asked, I nodded yes, only because she caught me in the middle of a bite, "would you share?"

  I don't think that sanitary, the cookie is literally in my mouth r- I froze as she bit the cookie from the other side and broke it in two.

"Whoa hey!" Sonia slammed her hand down making my racing heart skip a beat, "back away now."

"Oh relax," Rouge wiped me cheek as I swallow what was left of the cookie, "I just wanted a last bite before they were gone."

"I don't care, you don't bit e it off his mouth," Sonia growled.

  I moved back a little and let them have space. I felt a small tug on my ear and looked up to the stand behind me. Another pink hedgehog waved at me, a purple cat besides her. I gave her a small wave back, she turned and started whispering to the cat.

PoV: Shadow

  Do they have to make such a ruckus? I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm surrounded by idiots," I sighed.

"Why don't you try talking to Sonic? He seems really nice. Rouge says he's really sweet," Silver pointed out.

"I'm away of that," I walked away, "you talk to him. I'm leaving."

I'm not getting caught up in this.