Chapter 25

Rick ducks behind a pillar, avoiding by slight chance one of Incubus's arms.

"GQ come in we're in position!" He yells into his comm, waiting for an answer.

But all he hears is static.

He stands up, looking at Deadshot and the others.

"We gotta get him to that corner. That's where the bomb will be" he says as he points to the far left corner.

Chato clutches Rick's vest all of a sudden, gaining his attention.

"I'll do it! I'll get him there!" he yells at Rick over the loud sound of the storm.

The three of them turn to watch as Katana cuts off one of Incubus's hands, only causing him to grow another.

Chato look at the both of them sadly.

"I already lost one family. I can't lose another one"

Deadshot pulls him back, clutching his arm.

"Think it through!" He yells at him over the loud sounds around them.

Chato only nods, looking at Deadshot with determination as he steps back.

"I got this" He whispers, nodding to himself.

"Let me show you what I really am" he tells them. The three of them stare for a moment.

Then Chato runs into the middle of the place, stopping right in front of Incubus.

"Over here!" He yells, before shooting fire at him with all his might.

Incubus resists, stopping his battle a few seconds, before standing upright and kicking Chato into the side of the museum, causing him to crash into an office.

Everyone else charges at once towards him, only to be thrown away by his gigantic arms in different directions.

Inside the office, Chato screams, his anger taking over him.

His demeanor changes, and instead of being a normal man, he transforms into a giant fire skeleton.

He stands up, going through the office window and walking towards Incubus, holding out his hands.

"Ahora si cabron!" he yells at his with might.

Incubus charges at him with one of his arms, but Chato blocks it, his hands sending out blue fire at Incubus.

He closes in on him, punching him and kicking him as he shoots him fire with all his might.

Incubus struggles, and over the caos, Keeper's smug smile starts disapearing into one of disbelief.

Rick looks at the whole event, watching as the both giants exchange punches.

"Got the bomb Rick. Prepare to strike" A voice comes over through the comms.

Rick looks at Chato, holding a hand over his mouth to make his voice louder.

"Diablo, drive him into a corner!" He shouts, hoping Chato can hear him.

Chato seems to get the message, because he drags Incubus into the corner, as he digs his hands into Incubus's chest, causing him to start melting.

And then, Chato starts to wither down, his power starting to lose force, and his fire startting to burn down.

Sooner, rather than later, Chato is back to his original self, just a mere metahuman, fighting Incubus, who continues on with all his strength.

"Diablo run, get out of there!" Rick shouts, motioning for Chato to leave.