Chapter 5

About 3 dozen guards stand around the perimeter. Military cars and trucks littered around, all ready for a possible outburst.

They bring out Floyd, in his yellow suit, hands cuffed behind his back.

Rick, who is standing besides Ryland nods towards him.

"Alright, unlock him" He says to the guards that drag him by the arms.

"What?" Griggs says in surprise. His face holds the emotion of shock.

"You heard me " Rick says, his tone starting to sound tired.

"You know what that man can do?" Griggs says, motioning him with the cup he is carrying in his hand towards him.

Floyd looks at Ryland, who looks at him with a straight face.

"I'm here to find out" Rick answers roughly. Ryland looks at Griggs with a determined face.

"Lose the restraints" She says in a commanding voice.

Griggs looks at her, as does Rick and Floyd, but the expressions they wear are completely different.

Rick looks at her with a small smile and proud gaze, staring at he raven black hair that is wrapped into a messy bun on the top of her head.

Floyd looks at her with a surprised look, not thinking that the girl who looked kind of weak was speaking with such a strong tone.

Griggs was just mad. Mad at the fact that a girl had just overpowered him. But he said nothing because he knew the consequences he would get from Rick.

He finally nods to the guard, who steps up and unties Floyd.

Floyd looks at all the guns for a second.

Then he turns to Rick.

"Whats this... cheerleading tryouts?" He questions, his tone unamused, as well as his face.

Rick nods to the guns laid out on the table.

"Lets go, lets see what you can do. They say you never missed a shot. Prove it"

Floyd stares at Ryland, who doesn't do anything. Then he looks back at the guns and walks over to them.

He grabs a gun and holds it up in the air, to show everyone what he is doing. He then goes to grab the ammo. He clocks it in the gun.

"Hmmmhh Now, you got one in the chamber. What are you going to do?" Rick questions with his arms crossed around his chest.

Ryland takes a small step towards Rick, who looks at her for a second before looking back at Floyd.

Amanda stands besides Rick, her expression still unimpressed, her arms linked in front of her.

Then Floyd turns around and points it at Griggs.

"Shit!" Griggs says stepping back with his arms in the air.

"Heyyy!' Rick shouts at Floyd, but he pays no attention.

Every guard moves into action, most of them pointing at his head.

Ryland's eyebrows rise upwards.

"Give me the order boss, i'll drop him" A guard pointing his gun at Floyd's head says,

"Everybody calm down!" Flag yells. He looks at Griggs.

"Griggs, tell you guards to stand down"

Floyd smiles "Tell them to put it down" he mouths at him.

Griggs looks at Floyd nervously for a second before he yells