"Why does it hurt you?" I spat.

He looked at me, his eyes red. Was he about to cry?

"What?" he asked.

"Why does it hurt you?" I repeated.

"I....I....I don't know..." he finally responded.

I nodded as I turned towards the sink, and began brushing my teeth. Jimin just sat there watching my backside as I cleaned my teeth. When I finished, he got up from the side of the tub and placed his arms around my waist, sitting his chin on my shoulder.

"Since you threw up the five packages of ramen you just ate, I'll take you out to go eat."

My eyes widened in surprise and my knees went numb from the sudden excitement. If it weren't for Jimin's grip around my waist, my face would've kissed the ground by now.

"Chimaek?" I shouted.

"If that's what you want.." his nose getting lost in my strands of hair.

"YES!" I turned my head, careful not to crash our mouths together, and pecked his nose.

"Oh?" he said.

"Don't get used to it." I popped.

He let go and I ran to my room to get dressed.

I threw on a white shirt with black shorts and my pastel blue jacket, slipped on my black Timberlands, man, I love black, I had knee-length white socks and styled my hair into a ponytail.

I rushed out to the living room and hopped on the couch.

I saw the TV was still on, quickly shutting it off.

I got on my phone and streamed some music.

About five three-minute songs passed and Jimin came out of his room. He had on a grey shirt with his signature pastel blue knit sweater he loves to wear, with some black ripped jeans, and his black Timberlands. 

When I finally realised where I've seen a similar outfit before, I grimaced.

"Go and change!" I yelled.

"Why?" he asked.

"Just go and change!" I repeated.

He looked at my distressed form on the couch and a sly smirk made its way on his face.

"What?" I popped.

"Is it because we're matching?"

I didn't reply, instead getting up and walking towards my room. Jimin laughed as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest.

"Let me go change!" I whined.

"No, let's just go like this."

"No." I retorted.

"Please?" he pleaded. "I'm taking you out for chimaek! You owe me. Plus, I restored your empty fridge's life."

Dang, the man does have a point.

"Fine." I popped.

I followed him out to his car and quickly opened his door. Speaking of door...

"Yah! Don't swing my door like that! Wouldn't want it to end up like yours!" he shouted.

"My bathroom door...." I weeped.

"Yoouu brooke iiiittt~." he sang.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"I missed my fiesty peanut." he piped.