Michael

Last night was so amazing the more I spend time with her the more I wanna be next to her she's amazing her personality and exotic looks make her shine. Waking up to her beautiful face, she turned over in her sleep I kissed her making sure not to make to much noise.  Getting out of bed i reached over to my iPhone I got a text from my Mom asking me if I could come over because an old friend was back in town.  Okay ma I'll be over shortly I love you. She said to me I love you to Mom.  Hey... Michael my boo was awake. Hey babe you look good even in the morning how is that possible? I said making her blush. Look I'm going to go over to my mom's house I hope you don't mind... Do you wanna come? Well... I had something else in mind she crawled next to me don't do that I said she always has a way to seduce me every time. Awl come on just one kiss I promise she said kissing all over my neck. 
We ended up making love then after we got into the shower to finish our passionate love making.  I got dressed and so did she. Man she was Sexy.

What? She asked as I admired her.  Oh nothing I was just looking at a Masterpiece. Awl... Your so sweet.  Pulling me close I inhaled her kiss perfume.  I could just eat you right now.  You'll have to wait on that Mr. Jake.  Okay okay... But not to long.  Her phone rang I told her I'll be down stairs, she nodded her head.  Hello? She said closing the door behind her.  I need you to come over right now sugar. What no I told you I'm not doing that anymore. You have no choice sweet heart now get your ass back here right now so I can punish you... Hanging up sugar was crying Mike came in and saw her what's wrong ri?  I... I.. have... To go she finally spoke up through her tears.  You don't have to do anything you don't want to... He said looking at her.  I don't have a freaking choice!!! Yes you do ri he said to her I gotta get dressed I see you later she kissed me passionately.  I grabbed her waist call me if you need anything... Don't worry I will. More updates coming soon...