needed me

Rianna was shopping around on a normal Saturday afternoon when a familiar face was across from her he looked like a guy she used to fuck wit but that's all in the past she see he got a lookalike of her but nothing is better than the original if I do say so myself.  Yo ri? Is that you girl.  Damn he saw me so much for not being seen she mumbled under her breath trying to but on a straight face. Hey Sean it's been awhile... yeah you look so beautiful it reminds me why I fell for you in the first place  he smiled.   okay don't fall for his charm again so you gunna introduce me to your new "friend " oh my bad Megan this is rianna, Rianna this is.... Megan yeah I know nice to meet you.  Same here he definitely has a certain type doesn't he? Rianna said to her. What do you mean by that exactly? I mean Sean gets a lookalike of me to make me jealous. Listen Rianna the reason I fell in love with Megan is because she was there for me she showed me companionship and love her per... lemme stop you right there you needed me not the other way around Sean you were so far up my ass I needed a fucking break!!! You still think it's all about you? Huh? You selfish that's how it's always gunna be.  The only reason you broke things off is because I wouldn't fuck you anymore to be honest you dick ain't shit Michael is far more good in bed than you are!!! He knows my body inside and out he does stuff that'll put you to shame.  Now if you Want to waist my time again with your sorry excuse for a man,  for fuck sake you see a guy hugged up all over me and yo ass don't so shit!!!  That is enough rianna come on baby let's go. Bye nigga. 

****** Michael Made sure rianna didn't have to do a single thing whenever she got home, alright everything looks good the food's ready the table is set and A nice R&B song is playing in the background. Hey baby lemme get that for you he took off her shoes and jacket. Now I how was your day my beautiful wife? Good and stressful.  I have something for that he kissed her forehead here sit down relax and let Big Daddy do all the work..... oooh I like the sound of that baby.  He poured her a glass of champagne then massaged her feet.  While she ate.  You haven't seen nothing yet imma make you say my name by the end of the night.... more updates coming soon 😘