debating...

Sugar aka Rianna was having some drinks with her bestie Mel girl how you've been?  I'm doing good ya know... Making tingz happen she sipped her coke and rum she ordered.   What's been happening she asked her friend nothing much, James wants me to quit this job and work for his cousin Trish I believe that's her name I never met the girl before so.....  Are you planning to? I don't know I haven't decided yet.   Well if I were you I would maybe consider it.  I mean hey it won't hurt. Hmmm I might.  Oh hold on   it's Michael Hello? Hey I just wanted to hear you're voice he said to her. Aww well I'm doing good just hanging out with my bitch.  Sounds fun the reason why I was calling was... If you wanna see me then just say so you don't have to hide like all the time how about we meet up tonight at my place sounds good? Yeah guess so I see you later bye.  See You,  hanging up the phone Mel look at her. What?  Oh nothing I gotta go I'll see you tomorrow or sometime boo I love ya.  Luv you​ to babe's. See you kisses . Zayn called her phone asking if she needed anything. No  I'm fine thanks. You sure beautiful? Yeah I'm positive I'm just ya know... Relaxing by myself.  You want any company?
Nah I'm good  you don't have to go all the way to spend time with me although I appreciate it.  It's no promblem baby I enjoyed our last encounter.  Yeah I did to around the counter she spotted tangey and her friends walking past her. Hey slut tangey said to her​ Rianna looked at her side ways but she still managed to keep her composer when it came to Her.  Look Tange I don't have time fo yo ass okay so cut the unessary bullshit got it?   Trying her best not to snap on her. I'm gonna go now I have more important things to attend to so uh good night Bitch.

You still a hoe ass Bitch.  Rianna turned around and looked at her. Oh yeah? But I'm fuckin yo man how oh that's right james dumped yo ass so be gone!    As Riana left the bar at around 1 o clock  in the morning James called her phone. Again... Hey babe I want you right now he said to her. M, are you drunk? She asked him. No I'm not Drunk Girl instead of coming over to your place come over to mine.... More updates coming soon.