[06]

Sasha and I stood in the ring, we're the last segment of the day

Sasha and I stood in the ring, we're the last segment of the day. She had a match with Alicia Fox as she won in no time, and I came out to 'congratulate' her or whatever. Her theme song died down and all you can hear is the mix reaction from the WWE universe.

It's all part of the storyline.

A got a microphone handed to me and place it below my lips, "You're probably wondering what I'm doing here?" I smirk.

She nods her head and acts like she's confused.

For a second, she looked quite adorable but not the point at all.

"I obviously came out here to congratulate you on your victory." I stated as it was the most obvious thing in the world.

She snatched the microphone out of my hands, "I don't need you to congratulate me on anything. Of course I'm going to win my matches, I'm the best wrestler this company has." She raised her championship on the air for a few seconds.

You can see the admiration on her eyes while looking at the title; you can tell immediately that she loves what she does and is really passionate about it. She received loud cheers from the crowd as she form a ignorant smile.

"Now, now Sasha don't get to ahead of yourself, ignorance doesn't look so cute on you. You might be ONE of the best wrestlers this company has but you're definitely not the BEST."

She narrows her eyes at me and the crowd goes into fits of boos.

"I don't know what's your deal but you're annoying the hell out of me. Every week it's this cat and mouse game between us and it has to stop now—" I cut her off by placing my lips on her soft ones, embracing into a short kiss. I wrap my arms around her small waist and brought her petite body closer towards me. It only lasted for about ten seconds before she pulled away with a aggravated expression.

You can tell she wants to slap the living hell out of me but I'm just following orders from Vince.

The crowd goes into a frenzy, enjoying every single bit of our interaction.

I pick up the microphone she dropped during our kiss and spoke, "See you next week, baby girl. And you can BELIEVE THAT." I sent her wink and walked out the ring.

If I'm remembering correctly Sasha is opening Monday Night Raw with a segment with Charlotte Flair. Rusev is going to interfere, cue my opening to save her like some prince charming and continuing my feud with the Russian man for Hell In A Cell.

After Sasha was done in the ring the first thing she did when she saw me is slap me as I expected.

"At least give me a warning when you're going to kiss me. My boyfriend isn't going to be so happy when he sees us locking lips."

Wait. Since when does this purple-haired freak have a boyfriend?