[02]

What did I ever do to deserve this?

I clearly didn't want my championship to be stripped away from me, so without much of a choice, I accepted to go through this storyline.

Vince was ecstatic when I came into his office and told him the news last Monday night.

It was the end of Raw and I've had yet to
come up with a decision.

Roman accepted the offer as soon as possible and I grew confused as why he wasn't hesitated like I was.

I paced back and forth through the hallways, nervously chewing on my bottom lip. I was deciding whether to go with option A or B.

Option A) Loose my championship right away after all the hard work I put in to earn it.

Option B) If I should swallow my pride and just accept this storyline to grow ratings, as what Vince said this storyline would bring.

I went with Option B.

The week flew by quickly and it was time for another episode of Monday Night Raw.

I've been informed that I'm opening the show with a promo, and it was the start of this new storyline with Roman.

If the crowd are into it, we're going to proceed more further into the storyline and if it doesn't go well, the storyline is canceled, which I'm hoping to happen.

Roman and I are in the gorilla, he was texting on his phone while I awkwardly stood next to his 6 foot frame, frankly staring at him.

He was probably texting one of his whores.

Not that I cared or anything.

"Take a picture it'll last longer, baby girl." His voice filled with complete cockiness as he smirks and adds a flirtatious winks at the end.

I scoff and roll my eyes.

"Don't get so full of yourself, Reigns." I deadpan.

He kept his annoying smirk and put his phone away, "I'm looking forwards this storyline. I can't wait to kiss your lips and watch you suffer through it all."

Before I could say anything, someone interrupted our 'conversation' shortly.

"Banks you're on." One of the backstage workers say and I nod my head.

I gave Roman one last glare before walking away.

My music hits and I receive a loud pop from the crowd causing me to form a big smile at the love and support I get from the WWE universe.

Performing live really gets my adrenaline going and I love every single moment of it.