3

Maybe Jungkook was going insane. He couldn't have heard Seho correctly. He certainly didn't tell Jungkook to do the impossible. How in the seven hells was he supposed to stay away from everyone else?

How was he supposed to avoid Jin, Taehyung, and Jimin's questions of concern? He's not even trying to ignore them and yet he's bombarded with a million questions. 

How the fuck was he gonna stay away Hoseok? The person who makes it his mission to sit and talk with every member.

How was he gonna dodge Namjoons and Yoongi's stares of concern? It's only a matter of time before one of them confronts him. No one can hide anything from those two, what was he going to do.

Let's not forget that those six people were currently the only thing keeping him even a little sane. They were his escape route. They were his Anpanman, even if they didn't know it. Now he was being told to leave them. To push them away. 

Jungkook looked Seho in the eyes "You-you're an evil man. Why? Why do I have to stay away from them, why are you doing this?" Jungkooks voice was small. There were no tears, he couldn't cry anymore. He had cried so much.

Seho looked at Jungkook and smirked, "Why?" He scoffed. "Well...because its fun. You walked in here so confident, so sure of yourself. You had everything you could want. You were so damn happy. There was nothing wrong with you. You were perfect. Perfectly put together, you had no doubts. So I thought to myself wouldn't it just be beautiful if BTS's beloved maknae...broke?"

Seho's eyes held a glint of insanity. "Now why did I tell you to stay away from the rest of the members? You seem to be depending on them and you doing that makes you more confident. I can't have that. So like I said...you are to stay away from your members and if you refuse well...I'm pretty sure Handsome Jinnie would look absolutely stunning cut up into ribbons, yeah."

Jungkook's eyes widened. This man was crazy. Not just evil but plain crazy.

Jungkook rushed home. When he opened the door Namjoon took one glance at him before quickly running to his side. "Hey whats wrong. Breathe Jungkook breathe,"

Jungkook had to tell him. His instructor was downright psycho. He opened his mouth to answer Namjoon. Except instead of telling Namjoon everything, he said:

Im Fine