'IT' happens...

Jungkook dreaded Monday... he didn't want to leave the warmth of Taehyungs arms. He didn't want to leave the safety of their dorm. Jungkooks hands were shaking as he opened the gates to hell. He knew what was coming...Mr.Seho had told him beforehand.

"Hi, Mr.Seho..." Jungkook's voice was small. He was scared, scratch that, he was terrified.

"Hi little bunny. How was you time away from me." Mr.Seho asked, he had a sick smile. Jungkook decided not to answer.

"Oh...so a week away from me and you think you don't have to answer me?" Mr.Seho growled out. In a couple quick longs steps Mr.Seho was in front of Jungkook gripping his cheek hard.

"T-thats not it...I...I was l-lonley without you." Jungkook lied. Jungkook had learned long ago that lying was the best way to go.

"Awe bunny. Thats so sweet. I would love to give you a reward but...you deserve a punishment for leaving." Jungkook was never going to get a treat anyway. Rewards weren't a thing when it came to his instructor. Jungkook began to shake, he had a horrible feeling in his stomach.

RUN, BUNNY, RUN!

It seemed to shout. It felt like Mr.Seho had become a predator and he was the prey.

Jungkook quickly turned around and tried to make a run for it, only to get grabbed by the arm. Jungkook struggled and shouted. This wasn't going to be a normal beating and he knew it. Mr.Seho pinned Jungkook down and forced his hands above his head.

"No...no no no no no. Please, no" Jungkook sobbed when he felt his instructors free hand slide up his shirt. Mr.Seho leaned in and stole Jungkooks first kiss, that was the last thing on his mind though. Mr.Seho yanked down Jungkooks pants, struggling a bit.

"Help! Please somebody! Anybody! Help! Help me!" Jungkook yelled out. "Taehyung! Help!" Mr.Seho undid his tie and shoved it into Jungkooks mouth, effectively muffling Jungkooks cries.

He was full on sobbing now. His arms hurt from being held up while he was struggling. He felt like he couldn't breathe. He couldn't feel any worse than he did now...at least that was what he thought before he was ripped open.

Jungkook choked. It felt like horrible. He was being used. His virginity was robbed from him. He felt disgusting. Even after Mr.Seho had left Jungkook stayed put. He couldn't move. Everything hurt, but none of it could compare to what he felt inside. He had been saving himself. He wanted Taehyung to be his first. That would never happen.

The logical thing to do would be to tell someone...but he couldn't. Not with Seho's threat hanging in the air.

"If you tell a soul about what happened i'll make sure your little 'boyfriend' gets the same treatment as you, understand slut?" Seho whispered in Jungkooks ear.

Jungkook curled up into a ball and cried. Cried for his loss of innocence, cried for his inability to say something, cried for his hyung who was now in danger, cried for himself. He cried until there were no tears to cry. Jungkook took a deep breath and shakily stood up. He cried out when tried to stand up straight. He limped out of the dance room.

He didn't know what to feel. Beatings he could handle. Name calling he could handle. But this...he just felt...broken.