Chapter Seven- Misleading Kisses

Start from the beginning

"I don't call first, plus I'm still mad I had to eat breakfast alone and miss a opportunity to study some more."

"Call him or I will call him for you and make you speak." John says with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't care, I'll just hang up."

"So he can blow your phone up? I think not." John clicks Michael's contact and hands me my phone back. It rings out and I get his voicemail.

"That was worse than not calling at all, he didn't even answer thanks for the embarrassment John." The uneasy feeling in my stomach from earlier comes back.

"Well he did say he had a gig so maybe he's still working. We have to go see Jenna about tomorrow, so maybe business talk will get your mind off of it."

"I guess so."

After hearing the run down of the event tomorrow it wasn't going to be a busy night

After hearing the run down of the event tomorrow it wasn't going to be a busy night. Jenna has already edited our video and sent it in. It'll be shown at the reveal tomorrow. Now we are just talking about what we'll be doing over the span of the next two weeks.

"You two are going to New York, for the next week. There is a couple of fashion shows I want you to be seen at, a club opening that i want y'all to be seen at. You are going to be sponsored by Ciroc and for the club, Ryan. John, complex wants to shoot one of those sneaker videos with you. Ryan you are open to do one too, but I didn't know if you wanted to."

"Hell yes, I'm always down to get new shoes."

"Okay I also want y'all two film at least four videos,   And that's it the rest y'all can chose what you want to do. Collaborations with other influencers, whatever you want to do."

"This is just what Ryan needs a break from relationship stress and school stress. I don't need a break I'm never stressed." John claims as he leans back in his chair to do a 'chilling' pose. Jenna and I smack our teeth at the same time.

"I'm NEveR StrEsSeD" Jenna mocks him and I laugh. Knowing that he was also stressed about our midterms I roll my eyes. "And what relationship problems? I thought you were single." Jenna says with her eyebrows raised and I scoff.

"I am single, I'm not even seeing anyone as of right now."

"Yes she's been talking to Michael." John says and I flick his ear.

"Exactly, talking just like how I'm talking to y'all right now."

"Sike, they're talking talking."

"So when was I going to hear about this?" Jenna asks and I shrug.

"We are just casually talking, no reason to talk about a friendship that isn't going anywhere."

"Why not? How do y'all already have problems? Fill me in on the tea, I'm parched."

"He stood her up." John says and Jenna gasps before he continues.  "But he had a good reason, he had a gig to go to and he even called and texted her even though it was late. There was still an explanation."