Q and A / notes

questions:

1. Why was the story in Second Person's Pov?

To me, it felt a lot more personal and honest. It matched the theme of the story and it made Serenity - at least in my opinion - a much more effective narrator, rather than if I used First Person. Also, I love how artistic and poetic it sounds.

2. Is this the first story in the LOVE Series?

No. Love is Stupid is the first installment and this comes next. However they are both stand-alones despite having multiple crossovers between the two stories.

3. I have never read a book where this happens! How do you know wintermelon?

I happen to know about Wintermelon Milk tea because that the first flavor of milk tea that I've ordered for myself and it tastes amazing. You guys should try it if you haven't already/

4. If you could be any character in your book, who would you be?

Definitely Eun-ji Lindsay. But to be honest, I think I'm a mix of all my characters. Sometimes I'm Eun-ji, some days Imogen, and on dark days, Serenity.

5. So.. what inspired you to write this story?

Most of the time, I'm always that person that people turn to when they feel terrible and one of the most often story I'd hear has always been about "that" person who could never treat their partner right. I've always wondered why people stayed - it frustrated me to a point - but when I finally experienced it myself, how intoxicating it is to love people with so much honesty and how consuming that roller coaster ride was, I finally understood. Most of the time people stay not because they think that's just the kind of love they deserve; they know they deserve so much more but they'd rather settle for less if that means having that person. And that truth has been my inspiration all throughout the story.

6. Why is Serenity so desperate for love?

I don't think it's love that Serenity is desperate for. I believe it's validation, appreciation and purpose. She wanted to be valued, to be important and those two don't equate to love. And because she's searching for the wrong things to satisfy herself, to make her feel whole again, she found the wrong person.

7. What's your favourite book on wattpad?

This is a tough one. I got a few. In fact the reading list under the name of demigods has all the stories that I enjoyed very well here on Wattpad. But I guess my top picks would have to be:

> The Publicist's Plight | ceaselessmind> A Secret Service | joymoment> Turnpike | simonesaidwhat

8. Is this book, really like REAL? Is Serenity a real person cuz, I think she needs a hug. Also, I would like Matt's address. I just wanna talk to him. With my shoe and a car. Just "talk"

Lol. I believe she's real in a sense that there's always a Serenity in every person.

9. What happened to all of the other exes? How about a life update from them?

There will be an update about them someday ;)

10. Where was the cup of milk tea poured onto music sheets 👀

I actually used this line as metaphor or rather a representation of what Serenity and Sean's supposedly perfect and ideal relationship was in reality.

11. Uhmm what's this!!!! End of serenity must be with sean please let me know that you are not going to upload futher more and what happens of sean???? Justice should be given to him

Everyone deserves a happy ending, sadly though it's not for Sean in this story. But I know he'll find it one day. How, when and where - that's something that I think we're still figuring out.

12. Will there be a third book?

Hopefully yes. That's the plan.

note:

Thank you all so much for supporting Love is Symphony! Every vote and comment meant a lot to me! This story will be edited the soonest I get the time. And I hope you'll all be there when Love is Symphony finally becomes its better version. Love you all!