Chapter 13

The Creation

Chapter 13-A New Hope

"Where am I?"

"It's called Bad Wolf Bay." I heard a familiar voice. According to Rose Tyler, my paradise was called Bad Wolf Bay.

"am I dead?" I was looking at Rose Tyler now. She wore simple jeans, and a navy blue leather jacket under a song pink shirt. Her hair was up on a ponytail, just like mine. 

We weren't alone in the beach, for there was a rather handsome young man around my age, standing next to Rose. He had black, wild curls, and gorgeous hazel eyes.

Who was this man?

"Well no, sort of. You are dead in the real world-on the other side." she explained. "You are in the other dimension. Same places and locations, different world."

"So is this a dream?" It was getting cold now, the breeze, hitting my hair skin like soft, wet cotton balls.

She smiled, hinting that everything was going to be okay. "No, it's all real. You are alive." I kept looking at her and at the man, as they walked towards me. 

This place, it seemed so real, yet so unrealistic. I was alive, and honestly, this was a new feeling to me. That feeling, of being alive, and safe.

Rose Tyler, now standing a few inches away from me, finally addressed the man next to her. "You might not recognize him, but you should know that he had been looking for you ever sense the war ended." 

I looked at him again. Yes, some features of his seemed quite familiar to me, especially those ebony curls. 

Could it be?

So I dared to ask, "Julian?" and immediately, he drew a sweet smile on his face.

"Hello, Hazel." He drifted away from Rose, and came towards me, taking my hand. He then, gently gave me a sweet peck on the cheek. I could feel the warmth of that instant. In that moment, I felt different. I truly believed that I was alive. I could breath correctly, I could see better, for there was no longer any more darkness. I believed that I had finally reached home. 

"Julian, I thought you were dead, what happened?" I had so many questions, as always. I reached for him, and gave him a big, tight hug, tears running down my face, but this time, they were tears if joy.

I was happy.

"I manged to escape before the cybermen disappeared. They almost took me with them, but someone from Torchwood managed to get me to this place before the gaps were sealed." he explained. I knew about Torchwood, and the gaps. I had been inside the Doctor's head. I could feel his warm breath against my ear; we couldn't break the hug. "Then, I started looking for you, and here you are." he chuckled a bit, gasping for fresh air. "Now, there is one thing I need to ask you." I broke the4 hug, and stood in front of him. We were face to face.

I was afraid he was going to disappear, and turn into dust, so I let him keep a hold of my hand.

"What is it?" I felt anxious, and exited. I was actually trembling a bit, but that was because of the weather. 

"Would you like to go get some ice cream with me?"

And I immediately answered, "yeah, of course." and smiled. I couldn't believe all this was happening. It all seemed like a very sweet dream. I didn't want this moment to end. 

Then, I got thinking, what would be of my life now? I wasn't alone, that I knew. I had Julian with me now, and there was no chance I was gonna let him go now. I even had Rose Tyler, whom I trusted to show me around. How many years of life and experience did I miss? well, I was seven when it all happened. Around thirteen years, then. 

The question was, how did she know about me, if it all had been a dream? Who knows, maybe it all implied some bad wolf magic or something. 

Then I heard her voice, "C'mon guys, it's getting cold. Julian, we need to show Hazel around." Both Julian and I agreed, and started to follow her.

That's when we heard a familiar whoosh sound. I immediately turned around, while still holding Julian's hand. I stroke a piece of my hair out of my sight as I was trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

It was the beloved TARDIS. 

All of us, Julian, Rose and I were confused. How had the Doctor managed to get here? According to his memory, he couldn't open anymore gaps. Then again, I was here for a reason, right?

Did that really matter though?

Slowly, the door of the TARDIS creaked open, revealing a bit of the magical inside of the blue box. Then, the Doctor came out. 

Our eyes met, and from a distance, I saw him smile. He was okay. My Doctor was safe. He walked towards me, leaving Amelia, and the Roman behind, who was now wearing regular clothes. 

"A new face." I heard Rose whisper under her breath.

As soon as the Doctor was standing before me, he said, with a big smile on his face, "Hello Hazel." I smiled back. Oh my Doctor. 

"Hello, Doctor. We meet again."

-The end