Chapter 6

The Creation

Chapter 6-You have to be brave

"Dear Santa. Thank you for the dolls and pencils and the fish. It's Easter now, so I hope I didn't wake you, but honest, it is an emergency." I the voice of a little girl right above the me. We were standing below the window, were I believed, was a bedroom.

"Doctor, where are we?" I whispered, facing the Doctor who was gazing at someplace else.

Even at the right temperature, I was freezing. I was trembling in fear.

I hadn't been afraid with Mrs. Gillyflower, but now, I didn't know what was going on.

I held tight to the Doctor's hand, whose hand was as cold as mine.

"Doctor?" I whispered a bit loudly now, making h notice that I was trying to catch his attention.

He was about to say something when I heard a familiar sound, the sound of a TARDIS.

I saw it coming from the sky, and crash on the ground, in front of the house.

Then, the little girl came out of the house. She held a lantern. I noticed how cute she was, with her ginger hair and all. I wish I was ginger sometimes.

"Hazel." the Doctor spoke, feeling a bit nervous. "I'm not sure what happening, but it seems like we are traveling, inside my head." what? this had to be a joke right?

"What? how? when? why?" I said, my teeth shattering.

The TARDIS had landed incorrectly, the entrance facing up to the sky.

I saw as the doors of the TARDIS opened abruptly, followed by a rope coming out, making the little girl jump backwards. She didn't look afraid, no, she looked more like curious. Which was fine, I knew the feeling of curiosity, it was much better than the one of coldness and fear.

"Hazel, you have to promise me something." The Doctor started, as something, someone came out of the TARDIS. The Doctor, my Doctor. But this Doctor was younger, and he wasn't wearing his bow tie. Instead, he was wearing a blue shirt with a tie, and white sand shoes. Those clothes looked rather weird on him.

"I was in the swimming pool." I heard the voice of the Doctor, but not the one standing right beside me.

You said you were in the library. The Doctor whispered under his breath.

"You said you were in the library." said the little girl, with a bit if sass in her voice. She was going to be one spicy woman one day. Well, maybe she already had been, since this was the Doctor's memory.

"What ever happens, what ever we see, Hazel, please promise me that you are going to be brave." This time, the Doctor was looking at me. We were face to face, barely inches away. "you have to be brave." his leaned his forehead against mine.

I wanted to be brave, but all that came out of my mouth was a cold and bitter, "I'll try." and then I faked a smile.

"Alright then. Three!" he said in a normal tone and volume, and stepped forward, dragging me alongside with me.

He didn't stop there, though, he just kept taking large steps, one by one. The setting would just change like magic. Then again, traveling with the Doctor was magical right?

We were in a garden, in the shop, on the moon, in the interior of something that looked like the console room of the TARDIS, then there were creatures, all coming towards us. Each scene was flashing right next to another, as if one was flipping a book very fast, or as if you were changing the channels of the television very quickly.

Each time, the temperature just for colder and colder. My body had started to ache. Physically, I wasn't right. My body ached, and my fingers had started to feel numbed as they were lazed around the Doctor's hand.

We were both getting tired, the Doctor and I. The trip was just getting heavier and heavier.

How old was the Doctor again? He had so many memories.

Then, he stopped, but we were in an isolated placed, tinted in gold and orange. It seemed as if we were inside a gigantic tornado of golden dust.

The harsh winds made my vision barely, and I couldn't hear much.

As all the sudden, people had started to walk in the tornado. Many people who just passed by each other as if they were walking in Times Square.

Along the faces, two were recognizable The girl with the pretty ginger hair, and the young woman with the blonde hair whom I had seen at the beach, and at the shop.

"Doctor, where are we!?" I yelled as loud as I could. None of the other people seemed to have heard me, but the Doctor surely did.

"Hazel, meet all my faces, and all my companions." he said bitterly. "this is the center of all my memories, of my own timeline."

Author's Note

There you guys go! it's a short chapter, but it was meant to be a short chapter.

Only seven chapter more to go! I'm so exited because I never usually finish stories here on wattpad, and this story I really want to finish, and I am very exited for that.

Please keep reading. Comment, vote, share and follow.

Please share, I really want to get more reads and all, so yeah :) that would be awesome if I got more people reading this story. I mean it's not the best story in the world, but it would mean a lot!

Next update shall be soon. Summer is almost over, so I want to finish this story before school starts, and the ideas inside my head feel so fresh that I just need to write them all down.

I really need a little room on my own and just write, cuz I've been a bit busy, but before I get really REALLY busy, I need to finish this story!!