Chapter 5

The Creation

Chapter 5-My Monster

Why did my body feel so numb? Why did I feel non-existent. The last thing I remembered was drinking tea with the queen. Queen Elizabeth the I, had bee very gentle and nice, until the Doctor mentioned that he was The Doctor, and that he had a time machine. It was intended as a joke, but apparently, the queen wasn't in so much for jokes. Apparently, she knew the Doctor, he just couldn't remember why.

"Oh, now I know!" He said stopping for a second in the middle of the forest. Yeah, we had ran that much.

"She is mad because I haven't called her." the Doctor said, feeling a bit relieved.

"Well, why haven't you called her, and wait a second how can she call you? There were no phones!" I was puzzled in confusion, for I did not want my life to end in the hands of the queen of England.

"Well, let's just say that I accidental proposed to her, and then we got married, then I left and never came back." he explained as he did that thing with his hands. Could he ever explain something without moving them?

"Well that's rude, you know." I said, still trying to catch my breath. Running in a very tight dress was no easy job. The Doctor said I had to wear a dress, you know, to not attract attention. Sure, he didn't change his clothes, because bow ties were so in, in the 16th century.

"Well, she is the virgin queen, I wasn't going to change history." he had a point there.

Then, the next thing I remember is that we went inside the TARDIS, and he said, "how about another queen instead" I said "sure." and we left.

We arrived in Yorkshire, 1893. We were going to go have tea with the queen when we decided to investigate a series of mysterious crimes. The cause of death of the people was seemed to called, "The Crimson Horror." I thought the name was really nice, and gave the case a bit of mystery. Knowing the Doctor we had to keep investigating, and just like Sherlock Holmes, we went undercover. We arrived to a property called Sweetville.

There, we met Mrs. Gillyflower. She was The nice old lady who owned Sweetville. We asked her, being curious and all, knowing that something was wrong, why she didn't name the place after herself. She explained it was named after her partner, Mr. Sweet.

Then, she showed us to our room after we sign the papers. The last thing I remember was opening the door, and then, I saw darkness.

Why did my body feel so numb? Frozen. The only images in my head were dreams. No, not dreams, nightmares. The same nightmare as always.

I'm trapped, and I'm cold. I know nothing. My body is frozen and I feel weak. There's only darkness, until someone opens the door, revealing a bright light that illuminates the room. The light reveals horror. Bones,

And body parts are scattered all around the room. There is blood everywhere.

Through the door, I see the Doctor, my Doctor. He is here to save me, and I finally understand. He gets me out of were my body is stuck. A machine, perhaps. I'm so weak, my body collapses to the floor, but a the Doctor, and his friend, a roman, catch me.

That's when the dream ends.

Is it even possible to dream inside

A dream? or is it that after all, The Doctor, the TARDIS, and everything is real.

This is not a dream.

My body hurt, my head hurt, and I didn't feel well. All the sudden, I heard something.

The Doctor's sonic screwdriver.

Then, a door opened, and my body collapsed towards the floor. I'm not that weak this time so my feet land to the ground, and the doctor puts his arms around me.