Chapter 2: Rude awakenings

<Readers POV>

"Hello (Y/N)" A voice spoke.

I look up to see a pale hand and my eyes slowley lifted up to see a human looking creature with a blank face. My eye widened as more tears fell and my jaw dropped. Quickly, I grab my pocket knife out of my pocket and stand but manage to trip over myself.

My hand quivered as I held the unopened knife to the creater that towered over me.

"What the hell are you?!" I screamed and sobbed

"(Y/N) dont be afraid" It spoke calmly but I didnt listen.

This THING was tall and slender. He had a black suit and his hands and legs were long too long. He looked human but wasnt his proportions werent right. Theres no way a human could be that tall and have no face! He doesnt even have a mouth and hes talking!

I got up stumbling and began to run. Why was this happening to me? What the hell does it want?! A static noise filled the forest My eyes darted tword the side as I ran to see that this thing was catching up. He stalked me on these long snake like tendrils. A scream escaped me as I turned to see him walking like a massive spider.

"Please leave me alone!" I said while ducking and managing to slide into a tiny hole in a tree.

The creature stopped infront of the hole entrance. I gripped the small pocket knife and sobbed. Snot and tears were all over my face with a but of drool.

"Please dont hurt me please dont hurt me please dont hurt me" I chanted gripping the knife and shutting my eyes closed as I backed up.

"My darling I would never but forgive me for this" The voice spoke

My eyes shot open as I saw one of his tendrils latch onto my head. Before I got the chance to scream my world blacked out..

——————-

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" A familiar voice spoke

"Why the fuck did you bring her here who the fuck is she?!" A raspy deep voice spoke.

A groan escaped my lips and I shifted around.

"Guys I think shes fucking waking up what the hell do we do?!" Another voice filled with excitement squealed.

My eyes slowley fluttered open and around me were abunch of hideous monsters. Like a deer in the headlights I stared at them as they all either grinned or gasped.

"Hi!" Said a little girl with blood dripping from her head and emerald green eyes.

A scream errupted from my throat as I got up and backed away as much as possible. This scared the little girl and she ran behind a monochrome clown. A man with a smile carved on his face approached the bed I was sleeping on and pulled out his knife.

Swiftly, I stood on the bed and kicked his head.

"Ow! YOU STUPID BITCH" He growled and dripped the knife.

I picked it up and ran past An elf and a man with a blue mask.

"Hey! wait dont let her get away! Slender will kill us!" Someone shouted.

Many footsteps started to follow me but my pace picked up. Looking back I see a crowd of monsters chasing me. As I looked back I stumbled and fell down a flight of stairs. The sound of my body thudding down and a couple of cracks filled the stairway as a gasp could be heard.

"GUYS WE ARE SO FUCKED" The elf screeched.

My eyes stared at an open door that led into the forest. Slowely, My hand reaches tword it and I manage to drag my body a couple inches forward.

"Guys! shes still alive!" Someone shouted

"Get slender! get slender!" Another spoke.

I crawled a few more inches till A pair of shiny black dress shoes appeared infront of me. Stunned, I look up to see the faceless creater. I begin to cry again as the creater bends down and picks me up. Its hands were cold but gentle with me and it spoke.

"(Y/N) There is no reason to fear any of us. We will take care of you I have alot of explaining to do" He gently whispered.

I looked at the creature with a defeated sigh I gave in. My body lay numb in his arms with pain shooting in my legs. He walked over and placed me down on a sofa and stood next to me as all the other monsters filled the room.

"(Y/N) let me introduce myself I am slender man and these are my proxies. We are Creepypastas do not be scared my child" Slenderman Spoke

"So.. is this it? am I gonna die here? or am I like your torture toy" I said holding back tears as they threatened to spill.

"No no of course no-" Slender man was cut off as a man with the carved smile snatched the knife out of my hands.

"BITCH" He hissed as he smacked my cheek.

Pain hissed on the left side of my face and I heard a window smash. I turned to face the boy but he was gone. Slender man placed a hand on my cheek for comfort.

"That was Jeff the Killer... The least friendly pasta" He growled.

"Sup Im Ben. Ben drowned" An elf boy smirked as he walked over to the smashed window.

"Wow slender you threw Jeff really far!" The little girl cheered.

"Im Sally!" She beamed and ran over to give me a hug and climbed onto my lap.

I was a little uncomfortable but she didnt seem to car she sat with a smile as if she were a lap dog.

"Thats Laughing Jack, Thats Eyeless Jack, Thats masky and hoodie and thats Tici Toby and Gory Artist!" Sally squealed as she pointed to everyone.

"What a big pleasure to meet ya! You took quite a fall are you feeling alright?" The one named Gory chuckled

I scrunched my face as she got close. You could see the cut marks on her face as she moved the dirty brown and yellow hair out of her face. She reeked of paint and irony blood.

"I-Ill be alright thank you" I whispered as she backed away grinning and showing off her cut up lips and letting blood seep out of her wounds.

"(Y/N) there is something I would like to tell you if you would follow me please and Sally go play with someone" Slender man ordered

The little girl gladly popped off of my lap and went to Eyeless jack to bother him.

I got up and walked tword slender as he led me into a big room that looked like an office. He closed the door behind me and sat on a Arm chair that was big enough for him. I plopped onto the one across from him and looked around.

News paper clipping of murders hung from the wall like trophies. A stack of paper sat on a tidy desk with pencils scattered all over. He sighs and I can feel his stare burn into my skin.

"(Y/N) There really is no easy wah to put this.." He whispered.

I tilt my head to look at him in confusion like a puppy looking at his owner. I open my mouth to say something but say nothing. Instead I feel his arms wrap around me. My (E/C) Eyes widen as I feel an odd comfort. Never have I felt this with my parents back at home but I felt... loved?

"(Y/N) Im your real father..."

OHHHHHH SHIT its about to get real up in this bitch I hope you enjoyed that story leave a lil comment say something nice ;) Till next time baiiiiii~ Thatcreepywriter