I'm going home/Rachelle is what?

On the day I went away...

Goodbye...

Was all I had to say...

Now I...

I want to come again, and stay.

Oh, my, my...

Smile, and that will mean I may.

'cause I've seen, oh, blue skies

Through the tears in my eyes

And I realize, I'm going home.

I'm going home.

Everywhere it's been the same...

...feeling...

...like I'm outside in the rain...

...wheeling...

...free to try and find a game...

...dealing...

...cards for sorrow, cards for pain.

'cause I've seen, oh, blue skies

Through the tears in my eyes

And I realize, I'm going home.

I'm going home.

"How sentimental." Magenta said. She and Riff Raff moved forward, laser out, pointing at Frank, as he moves backwards, afraid. "And also presumptuous of you. You see, when I said WE were to return to Transylvania, I referred only to Magenta and myself. I'm sorry, however, if you found my words misleading, but you see, you are to remain here, in spirit, anyway." Riff Raff said.

"Great heavens! That's a laser!" Dr. Scott exclaim, as he realized what Riff Raff was holding. "Yes, Dr. Scott. A laser capable of emitting a beam of pure anti-matter" 

''You mean...you're going to kill him? What's his crime?" Brad asks, confused as to why they are going to kill Frank. He did nothing wrong, except for the fact the he seduced him and Janet. 

" You saw what became of Eddie. Society must be protected." Dr. Scott motioned it with his hands. "Exactly, Dr. Scott. And now, Frank N Furter, your time has come. Say goodbye to all of this, and hello... to oblivion!" Columbia screams, and Riff Raff turns around to shoot at her. Columbia's scream faded, and she fell with a thud, near the light. Riff Raff turned to shoot at Frank, but Rachelle quickly ran across the stage and put herself between the two. Riff Raff shoots, without even realizing that it wasn't Frank that he killed. When he saw who it was, he panicked. He didn't mean to shoot Rachelle. She was the only person who understands him, in a friendly way. Frank screamed as his lover falls to the floor. He fell to the ground near her and hugged her to his chest. "No.No, no, no, no" He keeps repeating. Everyone watched them in sadness and despair. 

"Oh Rachelle." Janet whispered. She may not know the girl but she knew that she was a great person, always had Frank in line. They bowed their heads down in respect, but before they could do anything, Rachelle's hand twitched. Frank looked down at her, wiping the makeup that was on her cheek from him. Rachelle's hazel eyes opened and stared directly into Frank's black eyes. They stare at each other for a moment, before her hand went to his cheek. Frank immediately held her hand on his face with his hand. "I-I" Rachelle tried to speak. Frank nodding in approval for her to keep going. She motioned for him to come closer, and he did. She whispered in his ear and leaned her head on his shoulder, eyes closing. 

"What she say?" Magneta asked softly. She loved Rachelle like a daughter, and it breaks her heart that she was dying. Maybe she was saying her last wish, or I love you to him. But that wasn't what she had said.

"She-" frank stuttered. "She said she was-" Everyone leaned in. "She was pregnant."