Annual Transylvanian Convention

"Little lamb?" Rachelle felt someone shake her. She cuddled into her soft pillow. A chuckle was heard, and she felt something move under her. She opened her hazel eyes and looked up and saw that it wasn't the soft pillow she was on before, it was Frank. "Hello there" He smiled at her. She smiled back. Rachelle then felt a hand on her thigh, to which she jumped at. The hand went up to her waist and pulled her closer to frank.

"Ready for the Convetion tonight?" He asked her. Rachelle nodded. Her and Frank were at her closet to put something on for the party. Frank found a white corset with a mini white skirt, with a red ribboned  and flower decorated jacket and a tie, with matching Boots and Hat. Frank thought she'll look prefect  in it. He grabbed it off the hanger and brought it to Rachelle.

Rachelle looked over the corset Frank had handed her and she seemed to love it. When she had put it on, Frank had called Magneta and Columbia over to help her with her make up and curl her hair. When they finished, Columbia placed the hat on her and looked over her. Magneta nodded in approval and Columbia gave her thumbs up and a smile. Rachelle smiled back at them. They each grabbed her hand and walked together downstairs. 

At the last step, everyone froze and turned to look at them. Rachelle especially. She was nervous but thanked Magneta and Columbia being at her side. Her hazel eyes looked over the crowd, trying to find Frank. When she had spotted him, his mouth was hanging open and his black eyes were in a daze. Magneta and Columbia tugged Rachelle to walk with them and stopped in front of Frank. The girls giggled at Franks reaction. Rachelle raised her hand to gently close his mouth before he can catch any flies. The girls let go of Rachelle and backed away to leave Frank and Rachelle alone.

The Transylvanians were a bit impressed and surprise to see her. They heard that Frank had created a female but didn't even know what she looked like. But after a while, Frank got out of his daze and looked around to see that his people were still staring. "Nothing to see here. Get back to what you are doing." Frank said. The Transylvanians turned around and got back to talking and eating. 

Frank wrapped his arms around her and nestled his face in her neck. Rachelle shivered when she felt his kiss on her sensitive spot. "You look Delicious tonight my little lamb." Rachelle hugged his neck, putting her arms around him, as they danced, swaying side by side. "oh dear, I forgot something up in the lab, I'll be right back my dear." Frank gently moved her arms off his neck and walked to the elevator. But before he left he made an aannouncement. "My dear Transylvanians, Keep the party going, as I'll be back." Frank chuckled. "We have an uninvited guest coming over." Everyone oohed as they knew what was going through his brain. Rachelle had no clue.

She walked past all the Transylvanians and towards a door, that leads to the , with the stair case on the right side, and the double wooden front doors. Rachelle was about to sit down on the steps but then heard a knock. She was about to get Riff Raff but the Knock seemed to be urgent. Rachelle wiped her sweaty hands on her skirt and walked towards the door. 

When she opened it, she saw two people. A man and a woman holding a newspaper over her head. "Hello, I'm Brad Majors and this is my Fiancee Janet Weiss. Could we use your phone?"