Planet Schmanet Janet

I'll tell you once; I won't tell you twice.

You'd better wise up, Janet Weiss.

Your apple pie don't taste too nice.

You'd better wise up, Janet Weiss.

I've laid the seed; it should be all you need.

You're as sensual as a pencil, wound up like an E or first string.

When we made it, didja hear a bell ring?

Ya gotta block? Well, take my advice.

You better wise up, Janet Weiss.

The transducer will seduce ya.

Rocky was carrying Rachelle all the way upstairs as she wasn't feeling too well. He started to worry for his sister. He held her to his chest, worried if he put her down, she'll faint. 

"It's something you'll get used to. A mental mind fuck can be nice."

"You won't find Earth people quite the easy mark you imagine. This sonic transducer...it is, I suppose, some kind of audio-vibrato- physio-molecular transport device?"

"You mean..." "Yes, Brad, it's something we ourselves have been working on for quite some time. But it seems our friend here has found a means of perfecting it. A device which is capable of breaking down solid matter and then projecting it through space and, who knows, perhaps even time.. itself!"

"You mean he's going to send us to another planet?" Janet asked.

Planet, shmanet, Janet!

You better wise up, Janet Weiss.

You better wise up, build your thighs up,

You better wise up

"And then she cried:"

"Stop!"

Don't get hot and flustered!

Use a bit of mustard.

"You're a hot dog, but you better not try to hurt her, Frank Furter." Brad sanged before he was turned into stone

 "You're a hot dog, but you better not try to hurt her, Frank Furter." Dr. Scott had turned into stone.

"You're a hot dog-" Janet sanged but was cut off, turning into stones like the rest of them.

"My God! I can't stand any more of this! First you spurn me for Eddie, and then you throw him off like an old overcoat for Rachelle and Rocky! You chew people up and then you spit them out again...I loved you..do you hear me? I loved you! And what did it get me? Yeah, I'll tell you: a big nothing. You're like a sponge. You take, take, take, and drain others of their love and emotion. Yeah, well, I've had enough. You're gonna choose between me and Rachelle and Rocky, so named because of the rocks in his head." Columbia said. Frank nodded at Magneta who then turned the switch and also turned Columbia into stone.

"It's not easy having a good time... even smiling makes my face ache... and my children turn on me...Rocky's behaving just the way that Eddie did. Do you think I made a mistake, splitting his brain between the two of them?" Then frank remembered that Rocky and Rachelle was still up there. He nodded his head for Rocky to be turned into stone, and was about to do the same when he noticed that Rachelle looked white as a paper. He ran up to her and took her out of rocky's stone arms and noticed her temperature. She was warm, warmer then usual. He went down and put her in the tank, looking around to see if there's anything he could do to heal her.

"Ahhhh! I grow veary of this world! When shall we return to Transylvania, huh?" Magneta said as she walked up to Frank. "Magenta, I am indeed grateful to both you and your brother Riff Raff. You have both served me well. Loyalty such as yours shall not go unrewarded. You will discover that when the mood takes me, I can be quite generous." 

"I ask for nothing...nothing" She said. Magenta looked down, worried for her friend as she was turning paler by the second.

"And you shall receive it...in abundance! Come, we are ready for the floor show!" Frank said. He put a blanket over her caressed her hair but before leaving, he kissed her forehead.

And so, by some extraordinary co-incidence, fate, it seemed, had decided that Brad and Janet should keep that appointment with their friend, Dr. Everett Scott. But it was to be in a situation which none of them would have possibly foreseen. And, just a few hours after announcing their engagement, Brad and Janet had both tasted forbidden fruit. This in itself was proof that their host was a man of little morals...and some persuasion. What further indignities were they to be subjected to? And what of the floor show that is spoken of? In an empty house? In the middle of the night? What diabolical plan had been shaped by Frank's crazed imagination? What indeed? And what about Rachelle? What made her sick? From what had gone before, it was clear that this was to be no picnic.