The Sword of Damocles

The sword of Damocles is hanging over my head,

And I've got the feeling someone's gonna be cutting the thread.

Rocky was hanging on to the light beam, that started to go up. Frank tried to grab on his feet, but kept going up. Frank got off the ladder and ran to Riff Raff as he was the one controlling it. "You IDIOT!!" He kicked him in the back and Riff Raff fell, and started to lower the beam. Rocky safley got down to the floor. Magneta and Columbia removed the wraps that was around him. 

Oh, woe is me, my life is a misery.

Oh, can't you see, that I'm at the start of a pretty big downer.

I woke up this morning with a start when I fell out of bed.

That ain't no crime.

Frank freaked out when Rocky's chest was shown. He then tried to grab him but rocky pushed him off.He ran up the smooth surface to where the guest were.

And left from my dreaming was a feeling of unnameable dread.

That ain't no crime.

My high is low, I'm dressed up with no place to go.

And all I know is I'm at the start of a pretty big downer.

Sha-la-la-la that ain't no crime.

Rocky proceeded to run around while Frank was trying to catch him. Rachelle started to dance with Magenta and Columbia. If you can't beat them, join them.

Oh ho no no

Sha-la-la-la that ain't no crime.

Oh ho no no

Sha-la-la-la that ain't no crime.

Oh ho no no

The sword of Damocles is hanging over my head.

That ain't no crime.

And I've got the feeling someone's going to be cutting the thread.

Sha-la-la-la that ain't no crime.

Oh, woe is me, my life is a mystery

And, can't you see, that I'm at the start of a pretty big downer

Sha-la-la-la that ain't no crime.

Oh no no no.

Sha-la-la-la that ain't no crime.

Oh no no no.

Sha-la-la-la that ain't no crime, Sha-la-la-la that ain't no crime,

sha-la-la.

Finally, Rocky climbed the ladder and sat there as Frank got him. "Well really. That's no way to behave on your first day out. Even your sister didn't do this." Frank said, pointing towards Rachelle. "But since you're such an exceptional beauty, I am prepared to forgive you." Rocky smiled innocently and clapped. "Oh, I just love success." 

"They are a credit to your genius, master." Riff Raff said. Rachelle smiled at her new brother. Rocky. The Double R siblings. "Hello" Rocky said. Rachelle waved her hand in greeting. Rocky understood that Rachelle couldn't speak, he couldn't either but he's getting there. And if he does get there, he's going to help his sister out. Siblings stick together. 

"O.K.? O.K.?!? I think we can do better than that. Humph! Well, Rachelle, Brad and Janet, what do you think of him?" Frank asked. Rachelle looked towards Frank and gave him a hug with a big smile. Frank smiled down at her. "Rachelle also says that he's amazing." Frank said to the guest that are upstairs. The guests nodded. "Well, I don't like men with too many muscles." Janet answered, looking at Rocky. Frank was angered by this, gently he removed his lovers arms off his waist and went in front of Janets face. "I didn't make him FOR YOU! He carries the Charles Atlas seal of approval." As he said that, he grabbed Rocky's hand and took him towards the large curtain. 

The New CreationOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara