Eddie's Teddy

Food has always played a vital role in Life's rituals. The breaking of the bread, the last meal of the condemned man, and now, this meal. However informal it might appear, you can be sure that there was to be very little.. bon ami.

Rachelle put on a formal red corset short dress, with black laces in the front and back. She then put on her fishnets and black stilettos with her curly hair in a messy bun and walked down stairs to where everyone was seated. She sat next to Rocky who was on the left side of the table, across from Janet. Frank smiled at Rachelle and she had seen the lust in them when he saw her dress. He grabbed her hand under the table and gave it a squeeze.

" A toast... to absent friends..." Frank said, standing up, letting go of my hand. Raising our glasses, "To absent friends." and took a sip. The wine was sweet and not sour. The food was being passed and Frank grabbed a party hat, and put it on. "And Rachelle and Rocky. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Rachelle and Rocky..."Janet started to sing too but frank cut her off with "Shall we?" Everyone begin eating, Rachelle looked over to her left to see Rocky eating with his hands. she nudged him with her elbow and showed him to use the forks. Rocky nodded. Everything was silent until. "We came here to discuss Eddie." The man in the wheelchair said. Rachelle believed his name was Dr. Scott. "Eddie!?!" Columbia said. Frank picked up his knife and pointed at her. 

"That's a rather tender subject. Another slice anyone?" Frank asked. Everyone then realized what they were eating. Rachelle put a hand on her mouth to stop her from puking. Frank glanced at her worriedly  and petted her hair. 

"Excuse me..." Columbia said, before she left the table. She closed the door behind her and we all heard her screaming in pain. Rachelle felt pity and sadness for her. What it must feel like losing someone you loved. 

"I knew he was in with a bad crowd, but it was worse than I imagined...Aliens!" Everyone looked at him, some in shock, and fear, but some are calm."Doctor Scott!" Janet and Brad said, as they look at their old teacher. "Go on, Dr. Scott. Or should I say Dr. Von Scott?" "Just what exactly are you implying?" brad asked angrily. "It's all right!" "But Dr. Scott!" "That's all right, Brad!!"

From the day he was born

He was trouble

He was the thorn

In his mother's side

She tried in vain

But he never caused her nothing but shame

He left home the day she died!

From the day she was gone

All he wanted

Was rock & roll porn

And a motor bike

Shooting up junk

He was a lowdown cheap little punk

Taking everone for a ride

CHORUS:

When Eddie said he didn't like his teddy

You knew he was a no good kid

But when he threatened your life

With a switch blade knife

What a guy!

Makes you cry!

Und I did!

COLUMBIA:

Everybody shoved him

I very nearly loved him

I said "Hey listen to me"

Stay sane inside insanity

But he locked the door and threw away the key!

But he must have been drawn

Into something

Making him warn

Me in a note which reads

(What's it say?

What's it say?)

I'm out of my head!

Oh, hurry or I may be dead!

They musn't carry out their evil deeds!

(SCREAM)

CHORUS:

When Eddie said he didn't like his teddy

You knew he was a no good kid

But when he threatened your life

With a switch blade knife

What a guy!

Makes you cry!

Und I did!

CHORUS:

When Eddie said he didn't like his teddy

You knew he was a no good kid

But when he threatened your life

With a switch blade knife

What a guy! (whoa, whoa, whoa)

Makes you cry! (hey, hey, hey)

:

Und I did! 

Frank probably had enough of this and moved the cloth that was on the table and showed Eddie's dead body parts. Janet ran towards Rocky and he held her in his embrace. Rachelle felt the need to faint. She looked pale. Brad looked over to her to see her as white as a ghost. He was going to do something but Frank yelled and slapped Janet across the face. "Rocky! How could you!"