Hot Patootie/I can make you a man (Part 2)

Whatever happened to Saturday night,

When you dressed up sharp and you felt alright?

It don't seem the same since cosmic light

Came into my life, I thought I was divine.

I used to go for a ride with a chick who'd go,

And listen to the music on the radio;

A saxophone was blowin' in a rock 'n roll show.

You climbed in the back seat, you really had a good time.

Rocky grabbed Rachelle's hand and started dancing. Frank looked over at them and smiled. He started moving as well, as the beat got to him.

Hot patootie, bless my soul, I really love that rock 'n roll.

My head used to swim from the perfume I smelled.

My hands kind of fumbled with her white plastic belt.

I'd taste her baby pink lipstick and that's when I'd melt

And she'd whisper in my ear tonight she really was mine.

Get back in front, put some hair oil on

Buddy Holly was singing his very last song.

With your arms around your girl you'd try to sing along.

It felt pretty good. Woo! You really had a good time.

Hot patootie, bless my soul, I really love that rock 'n roll.

Eddie grabbed Rachelle around her waist and put her on the back of his motorcycle. He got on and she held on to him tightly, her eyes widen. Frank's eyes widen with jealousy as his lover was grabbed by Eddie and holding on to him. He first put Rocky in the elevator and locked him there, then went into the vault, where magneta and Riff Raff were dancing in, who frank pushed aside, and grabbed an ice pick. As soon as Eddie finished driving, Rachelle quickly got off and Columbia climbed back on it, as she and Eddie gave each other a kiss. She smiled at them and then looked terrified as Frank got out and held the ice pick in the air. Eddie scrambled back to where he left from as Frank keeps hitting him with the Ice pick. The screaming stopped when Frank got out, with blood on his gloves. "One from the vaults." He said. Everyone chuckled, except for Rachelle, Columbia, Brad, Janet and Rocky. Rachelle had tears coming down as she leaned against the elevator door, where her brother is trying his best to soothe her. Frank looked over to see his dear lamb was crying. 

"Oh baby!" He said. He wrapped her in a hug and petted her hair "Don't be upset... It was a mercy killing." He explained to the both of them. "he had a certain naive charm, but no muscle... Oh!" He squealed as Roxy showed his muscles. 

But a deltoid and a bicep.

A hot groin and a tricep.

Makes me, oooh, shake,

Makes me want to take Charles Atlas by the...ha-ha-hand.

In just seven days I can make you a man.

I don't want no dissention, just dynamic tension.

(Janet) I'm a muscle fan.

In just seven days, I can make you a man

Dig it if you can

In just seven days, I can make you a man.

"Frank, Rachelle and Rocky, rah-rah-rah! Frank, Rachelle and Rocky, rah-rah-rah! Frank, Rachelle and Rocky, rah-rah-rah! Frank, Rachelle and Rocky, rah-rah-rah!" The Transylvanian cheered for them. 

There are those who say that life is an illusion, and that reality is but a figment of the imagination. If this is so, then Brad and Janet are quite safe, ... however, the sudden departure of their host...and his creations...into the seclusion of his sombre bridal suite had left them feeling both apprehensive and uneasy, a feeling which grew as the other guests departed, and they were shown to their separate rooms.