Intro

"Humans *sigh* they're so lucky. They do as they please unaware of the consequences that follow... I envy them. Caged is the bird or so as they say that can only seldom see through the narrow bars made for her; clipped wings, feet tied by these crimson chains. So she opens her mouth and sings songs of fear, pain, longing, and hope. Wondering when she'll be free...or is this just her destiny? ...her fate... *scoffs* Ironic as she's also known as the goddess of fate."

*Knock* *knock*

"Lady Leia you are needed in the throne room" *silently walks towards the door opens it*

"Thank you for telling me I'll be on my way there Lord Zyglavis (For all my weebs out there that one's for you 😉)." *nods to the god and watches him walk away turns around closes her door and walks to the throne room* "You summoned me, your Majesty?"

"There you are my little canary, I will be holding a celebration tonight I expect you to attend, and I'm not speaking of physically I'm sure you're aware of what I'm speaking of."

"Yes, of course, you're Majesty." ..Another celebration... "Well if that's all you needed your Majesty I'll--"

~🌸~

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Ngh.. make it stop, I'm up!!!" I reach over and hit the off button on my phone.*yawn sits up on the bed and stretches* Good morning to another day living in hell...*sigh* "I probably shouldn't really think like that so early in the morning if I wanna start my mornings positive before the real thing actually begins."

*Gets up from bed goes to her closet and picks out her outfits for the day and takes a shower. After the shower gets out and quickly dries her hair and puts it a messy bun, she gets dressed grabs her bag and goes downstairs, and makes breakfast for her mother and little brother. Writes them a cute note heads off to class.*

(The outfit she picked out)

- - - - - - - - - - - - Time skip - - - - - - - - - - -

Okay Elizabeth this is your last year here then I'll have to serve the royal family, anywhere is gotta be better than here I think as I make my way towards my seat getting shoved along the way.

"Kill yourself already loser!"

"Ugh, she's such a weirdo."

"I can't stand her!"

"she must think she's so arrogant."

I wish everyone would just shut up or leave me alone *sigh* I sit down at my desk and pull out a book. I only have two classes today, I can make it through without too much of a hassle. I think I'll stop by the library today.

"Okay class let's begin, today we have a lot to cover." Hearing the professor I begin to take out my laptop, my notebook, and a pen. As I'm getting my stuff prepared I listen to my professor's instructions.

"I would like everyone to open their books to page 156 and-. Luke, you're tardy--"

"Yeah I know I'm sorry sir won't happen again." *Take a seat next to Elizabeth and takes out his notebook and pen*

"Shit..mind if I look on with you I forgot my book at home" I shake my head no and let him look on. Nobody really ever talks to me other than my best friend Nathaniel *sighs* something tells me this gonna be a weird day.

A/N: 1st chapters are always boring but this is just the into getting you all set up a little of background story and a little bit of introducing some of the characters that you're gonna be seeing for a while. I'll type up the next chapter soon and hopefully, we can get this ball rolling. 😉😉