3- That's master to you

Start from the beginning

The red haired male had found Yoongi's sweet spot again, sucking on it harshly.

"H-Hoseok~" he moaned, Hoseok bit him a bit harder.

"That's master to you," he growled.

Yoongi was even more aroused by the males dominance, and using his kink that Hoseok surprisingly knew Yoongi had. The two had more in common than what met the eye.
Hoseok had picked up something over the years of his crazy sex driven addiction. He could tell what someone's kink was just by looking at them. What he got from Yoongi was,

- Master kink
- Masochist
- Power bottom
- likes bondage
-doesn't mind being rough

And his intuition was proven right when he felt Yoongi's dick begin to harden. The red head licked a long line up Yoongi's pale neck, Yoongi expected Hoseok to maybe kiss him but the red head didn't, which confused the male.

"W-why don't you kiss me?"

Hoseok chuckled, "I don't kiss, sweetie."

Yoongi smirked to himself, he unhooked his legs from Hoseok's waist, walking to his bedroom with the red head right behind him.

Once they were inside Yoongi pushed Hoseok against the bed, crawling on top of him. He straddled the red head, kissing his whole face, except his lips. Yoongi moved his kisses to Hoseok's neck, leaving his own markings, causing Hoseok to groan. The red head sat up so Yoongi could take off his jacket and shirt, discarding them somewhere in the room.

Yoongi basked at how fit the red head was, tan skin, abs, and muscles that he easily got turned on by. Hoseok took the opportunity to take off Yoongi's shirt, which he did easily. Yoongi ignored the insecurities that ran through his mind and began moving back down on Hoseok, marking his neck, chest, stomach, and hip. The mint haired male quickly undid Hoseok's pants, pulling down his boxers to reveal his long, hardened, length.

Hoseok smirked at Yoongi's reaction, "like what you see?"

"Yes master," Yoongi whispered, beginning to suck on Hoseok's sensitive tip.

The red head groaned, his hands finding their way to Yoongi's hair, "quit teasing kitten."

Yoongi took all of Hoseok in, hollowing his cheeks so he could go even deeper. The mint haired male began bobbing his head at a quick pace, his motivation the sinful groans and moans leaving the red heads lips. Hoseok's grip on Yoongi's hair tightened, the red head thrusted into Yoongis mouth, as a result the mint haired male choked a bit.

Before he could release, Hoseok took Yoongis mouth off his dick, flipping them over so now Hoseok was on top of Yoongi.

"Suck," he commanded Yoongi, the mint haired male coated Hoseok's fingers with saliva, while Hoseok undid Yoongi's pants with his other hand.

Once the red head was satisfied with how much saliva Yoongi got on his fingers, he took them out of the males mouth, sticking one into Yoongi's tight hole.

"Master~" Yoongi moaned out , enjoying the feeling of being stretched out.

Hoseok smirked, for the umpteenth time, adding a second finger, scissoring Yoongi, then adding a third.

Yoongi was a mess, and Hoseok didn't realize how much he loved it, "Put your cock in me already, asshole," the mint haired male scowled.

"No lube?" Hoseok questioned.

"No."

Definitely a masochist, Hoseok thought to himself.

Hoseok stood up, thrusting into Yoongi harshly. "Ah~" Yoongi moaned at the feeling of being so filled up.

The red head didn't even let Yoongi adjust, beginning to pound in him mercilessly, which Yoongi enjoyed more than he should have. The mint haired male moaned even louder when Hoseok hit his prostate. Hoseok pulled out, flipping Yoongi on his stomach, and pounding back into him, now hitting his prostate with every thrust. Yoongi moaned against the sheets, wincing slightly when Hoseok pulled his hair so Yoongi's back was now against his chest.

"You like that don't you?" Hoseok growled, increasing his speed.

Yoongi couldn't even comprehend what he said, his mind turning into pure mush, Hoseok slapped his ass harshly, "answer me, kitten."

"YES!" Yoongi screamed as Hoseok continuously abused his prostate.

The mint haired male soon felt the familiar sensation of his orgasm, "M-master I'm gonna cum."

"Then cum kitten," Hoseok encouraged, increasing his speed.

Yoongi did just that, releasing all over himself and the sheets in front of him. Hoseok now slowing down as he cummed inside the mint haired males ass. Hoseok collapsed on Yoongi's back, the red head has had sex with many MANY people, but that had to be one of the best times.

Though he could be an asshole, just leaving right after a good fuck, he didn't want to be one towards Yoongi.

The red head walked to, what he assumed was, the bathroom, finding a rag, then cleaning Yoongi up. Hoseok started to put his clothes back on, the mint haired male already asleep. The red head looked back at Yoongi, lifting him up and placing him comfortably on the, cleaned, bed; covering him with the duvet.

"Bye bye kitten," he cooed, pushing the hair out of the males face.

Then Hoseok walked out, not realizing he forgot something in Yoongi's bedroom.

a/n
Namjesus that was a lot of words, sorry if it was bad lmao, im not the best at smut. Well anyway, hope you enjoyed my dear sinners, have a Gucci day.