broken

Dara pov

After that weird talk we have, he take me to my room and this room is so big like literally!!

I was on the bed thinking on what he meant earlier.... He doesn't want me to see his broken part? But is it that my job? Fix his broken part??

I don't get him...sometimes his sweet and very open to me then he'll be quiet and shy again... What the hell did I get myself into.

**few moments later***

Jiyong pov

I've been standing here in front of dara's room for almost an hour now, I don't know what happen back there  and I feel like I need to apologize to her...

I slowly open the door all I see is darkness but behind the darkness the moonlight is all over her beautiful body, she look so peaceful, at this moment I know she really is my angel.

I'm so grateful that she accepted the job I invented its my only way to be close to her again, but I can't express how happy I am earlier when I saw her on my house...well half naked  actually ...because of a very exhausting day I went through in the office.

my father went to the company and force me to attend a stupid bored meeting. I'm having a panic attack and he doesn't even give a fuck! he always force me to do things that I hate, he never listen to me! when I started to have this panic attacks he said I'm only doing it so I can have an excuse not to run the company....when in the first place he's the one who ruin my life!

I sat on the side of the bed...I wanted to touch her so badly, I wanted to tell her everything, I want her back so badly, but I can't....

"sandy"

"I'm sorry" a tear escape from my eyes

"I never wanted to hurt you...I know that you'll think I'm selfish for leaving  you, in you're most vulnerable state but I can't choose you that time and all I can say is sorry and I know it's not enough so....."

"let me make it up to you this time......for the rest of my life"

I touch her beautiful long hair and gave her a kiss on the side of her forehead.

but before I can leave I felt her warm hand held mine, I turn around and saw her looking straight at me...I started to panic...is she awake all this time did she hear what I said?!

"uhmmm.....I-I'm....ju-s..t...."

"you can stay" she said in a sleepy voice

"wha...t"

"I haven't  really figure out my real job here...all I know is I want to help you fix you're broken parts that's why I signed the contract"

I just look at her amazed on how she makes my heart go crazy with those simple but sincere words...

"so will you stay?"

then that hit me! what does she mean?!! she want me to sleep with her?!

"yes my boss I want you to sleep here beside me...and tell me everything"

does she want me to die?!

"please?"

I went to the other side of the bed hesitantly....I lay on the bed awkwardly.

"are you nervous?"

"yes....I'm not sure.."

she chuckled

"me too....I don't even know why I  ask you to stay.."

" you said you wanted to know everything...I assume you want to know the complete details about you're job?"

"yes...kinda....but I can ask you that tomorrow morning right?"

"right"

"I just..."

I just listen to her

"I heard what you said earlier...."

I started to sweat....is she mad?! does she know now?"

"I find it very weird and sweet at the same time"

that gave a small relieve

"do you really love her that much?"

I look at her almond eyes "yes"

"I know I'm not sandy...but the way you said those things earlier is so sincere that I can feel it as if you're really talking to me and not sandy"

"I'm sorry I did not mean to make you uncomfortable..."

"no you didn't made me uncomfortable....I just wanted to ask a favor"

"anything"

"can this be the last time that you'll talk to me like sandy? "

"yes of  course...I'm really so..."

"but for the first and last time this night..can you treat me like I'm sandy the woman you love so much....I want you to look at me as sandy this night ...I just want to understand"

note:

I'm really sorry for not doing an update and sorry if this is just a short update..I'm just sooooo busy right know I'm doing my thesis...hope you understand :( I promise to make it up to you

ps. THANK YOOUUUU FOR ALL THE VOTES <3

xoxo