Awkward

Seunghyun's Pov

When sandara left the room I looked at jiyong and he looked surprise,angry and confused...this look is priceless!

" jiyong are you ok?"

He gives me the face of are-you-fucking-serious look

"What the hell hyung?!"

"What?" I ask innocently

"Don't you dare try that to me!!"

I laugh at his face this is really the best!

"Explain yourself hyung! You know of all people I'm not the best person when some stranger is around me!! Look what happen!"

"Yes..yes I know that's why I gave you a secretary you know baby steps once you learned to be friendly to you're new secretary maybe you'll learn to be the real jiyong again"

He didn't answer like his thinking

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes and no"

"What?!"

"Well yes because I have confidence in that girl but I'm not sure if that shield you made is going to help you"

"What? What shield?!"

"The bad boy shield?"

"What? I don't follow"

"Just try not be a bitch ok?"

"Wha...

"I need to go jiyong see yah!"

I left his office immediately..jiyong is the most difficult patient I have it's exhausting

But I really do hope that this thing could work

Jiyong has been scared going out scared of people might see him ever since a traumatic event happen to him, he tends to panic every time a human being will look at him and he can mess things up just like what happen earlier and lately he learned this shield thing which is my fault I told him to use another persona when he's around people but he got it so! Wrong! Every time he will mess up he will became this bad boy I really don't get it!

___________________________

Dara Pov

"Kwon jiyong is my boss"

I still can't believe this!

*Flashback*

I was walking around the campus it's my first day in college! So I want to make alot of friends..and then I  saw the university music room I feel weird when I saw it so curiosity hits me I entered the the room I saw a huge stage with instruments and on the corner of the stage there is a guy standing there crying...

His eyes is so beautiful but full of sadness should I go to him but he might feel awkward... I came closer to him and he looked at me..."sandy?" I see hope in his eyes when he thought I'm that sandy...but when I came closer to the light disappointment can be seen all over his face and before I can speak to him He ran outside and I was left here...

*end of flashback*

That was the day I fell in love with his eyes my first love!!...but when we graduated I never heard anything about him I never knew he owns a company now not just any company it's the largest and most successful here in korea! And now I'm going to be his secretary!!!

In my train of thoughts I didn't realize that I'm already in front of bom's office.

When I entered bom's office she looked at me like she's happy and at the same time angry? Only bom can do that!

"You shouted at you're boss?"

"Hey it's his fault bu..

Before I can continue she cut me off

"You almost lost that job! Dara! If not for that weird guy! You won't get that job!"

I was about to answer her but....

"Wait! How do you know what happen in there?!"

She looked at me surprise at my question

"Explain Bom"

"Well it's part of the interview dara"

"What do you mean?!"

"When I welcomed you downstairs in the lobby and I let you ask those ridiculous questions even if you're late already seunghyun is listening at us...and when you went to jiyong's office I can hear everything"

"What was that for?!'

"I told you you're job is special"

"Yah because kwon jiyong is going to be my boss!"

"Why didn't you tell me that it was kwon jiyong?? Huh? Is that why it's special?!'

" wha..t?"

She looked confused

"Oh come on bom spare me the I don't what you're talking about"

"But I really don't know what you're talking about!....It was a special job because you're job is not just being a glorify secretary but also to make you're boss the introvert kwon jiyong....normal"

"What? I don't understand? Is he not normal? Well I know he throw a cup of coffee to me five minutes ago and so handsome since then i mean I know that's not kinda normal for a gu..."

I was cut off again when she raise her hand telling me to stop

"What do you mean so handsome since then?"

I looked at her confused... Does she forgot who kwon jiyong is to me?!!

"Explain dara"

"What?! Are you serious?!! You don't remember kwon jiyong??...my kwon jiyong?!!"

"You're kwon jiyon?...I don't follow"

"The most beautiful eyes I ever saw kwon jiyong?"

She shakes her head

"Nope doesn't ring a bell....the only kwon jiyong I know is my boss'

Is she really my bestfriend?

"My first love Bom!"

She looked at me surprise and her eyes is wide as the moon

"That kwon jiyong?! Is this kwon jiyong?"

I don't really understand what she said but I just nod my head

"Oh my god!...the reason why you always sneak out in our psychology class? Because you always go to that music room where he always eat lunch??...that guy is kwon jiyong you're boss?"

"Yes!!"

"This is going to be a problem dara!"

"Why?"

"Ok I really have to discuss the rules to you briefly!"

___________________________

Jiyong's pov

What em I going to do

And she looked very familiar her eyes...