The road to you

" well you better take this THING this time! Because this THING... pointing at her medicines... Is helping me to be with my stubborn mother for a very long time."

"You're such a drama queen dara I will drink my medicines I promise! Now can you leave??"

"Why are you making me leave? Don't you want to be with me??" I pretended that I was hurt

" I loved to sweetheart but I thought you have a important job interview?"

"Oh! God! I almost forgot!! I got to go mom! take care ok??" I hugged her tight

"I love you mom"

"I love you more"

"Now leave!! And Good luck!"

"Thanks mom!"

I ran to the bus station, praying I wont be late I need this Job...

Luckily the bus arrived just in time...I was looking at the side of my window when we came across the preschool I used to work...I love my job their, I miss those little monsters but my mom's condition is getting worse and the money I'm making is not enough anymore plus my part-time job in the coffee shop just fired me...my boss is so mad because I'm always late or absent again because I have a very loving stubborn mother.

I'm almost late!! When I entered the building my mouth drop! "It's so beautiful" is this even a company? Or a hotel?

"I know right! One of the reason I love this company"

I was startled when I hear someone speak..and I'm very sure who it was! I turn around and saw my bestfriend!!

"BOMMIEEEE!" I hugged her tight.." I miss you so much!"

She laugh at my sudden action " I miss you too santoki, But! You're kinda late you know?"

"I'm so so sorry bom you just know how stubborn my mother right?"

"Oh don't tell me dara you have no Idea how much you inherited aunt Sunshine's stubbornness you're way! Way! Worst!" She rolled her eyes at me

"Hey! I'm not stubborn!

"Tell me about it santoki" she said sarcastically

I sighed in defeat, I can never win against her!

"so are we just going to catch up or you're going to get that job?"

"Oh I forgot! Let's go let's start the interview?"

"What do you mean?"

"what? I thought you're the head of HR department?"

"Yes? And what does it have to do with your interview?"

"You haven't eaten you're corn yet bom? Of course! The HR department do the hiring right? Or the policy here is different?"

She chuckled at my comment

"Yes dara I'm the head of the HR department that's why I'm here to assist you to the one who will interview you...and yes I haven't eaten my corn"

"What do you mean? Who will interview me?"

"You need to go in the president's office to know"

"The President's office?! Why?! I mean it's just a secretary Job it's not I'm going to work for the president of this company right?"

She just look at me confused

"oh! My!"

"Yes dara your boss will be the president"

"What?! Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Maybe I forgot dara"

"What? You sound weird today bommie"

"No I'm not just put you're ass in that elevator dara you're late for Christ sake!"

Before I can complain again she pushed me inside the elevator and pressed the Top floor

"Go straight the hall and you will find a huge door with dragons that is he's office"

"Wait! The president himself will interview me? What is he like?"

"No dara the friend will do the interview and his a weird guy"

"Wha..."

"Good luck santokiii!"