new home

Dara pov

I'm in front of kwon jiyong's house well it's actually a mansion, I never knew house like this really exist I thought it's just some scam on magazines..

I went to the company to tell jiyong that I'm accepting his offer but bom said he's on a meeting which is very unusual because as I know jiyong never go to meetings..

Bom gave me a address and a passcode she said I can go straight to jiyong's house and now I'm kinda hesitant to go in...

Seems like theirs no one inside but it's a mansion so there should be maids right?

I entered the passcode the glass door automatically opened and when I step inside the lights and the air-condition was automatically turned on..."wow this house is so cool! I think I'm gonna love it here" well I'm still a girl right I once dream of being a princess and having my own castle and for some odd reason this house looks exactly like my dream castle.

I look around and I found the living area which the size of the company's lobby, this place is very beautiful but it feels empty, I mean there's no any picture and it's only black and white...well what can I expect to jiyong right? Sparkles and rainbow?

I don't know where my room is so I waited for jiyong to come home but it's already six in the evening so I decided to cook for jiyong, I'm a assistant right? I don't even understand what kind of assistant I am...

After cooking, I decided to take a shower since I found a bathroom around the hall  and looks like jiyong is not yet coming home...

When I entered the bathroom it's literally my whole house...which remind me of my mother whose been really suspicious about my job..I can't tell her because it's part of my contract I just said that I applied teaching in a provincial school which she just agreed.

After minutes of cold shower I wrapped my body with my towel I forgot to bring my clothes so I need to get it in the living room..

While half running half walking I hit myself to a wall I fell on the marble floor..wait.. It's a hall way there's no wall in here..I look up and jiyong was there top less his body is covered in tattoos and his face is red like tomato his looking at...I followed where his eyes are looking

"Yah! Pervert!!" He was looking at the exposed part between my legs,I immediately fix myself and stand up

He looked on the ground not making any eye contact

"I...did not know...y-you're here..sorry"

"What? But..." I stop when I saw how nervous he is,  his shaking, his eyes is bloodshot

"Please...wear you're clothes... I'll just take a shower then I will show you to you're room"

he walk pass me and I tried to analyzed what just happen... I just went to the living room and dress myself

I'm already starving from two hours of waiting..."how on earth he take shower?"..I decided to go there...when I'm already in front of the door I can hear the water streaming

I knocked three times but he's not responding...I'm so hesitant to do what I'm about to do...I open the door slowly then I saw a hand on the floor, I immediately open it and I was welcomed by jiyong's body on the floor

"Omg!!!"

"Jiyong!! Wake up!!"

I don't know what to do so I called bom for help

I carefully put jiyong's head on my lap then I noticed how sad his face

He looked so tired..."I wonder what happen to you this day"

Then after about five minutes of waiting bom and seunghyun came with a doctor and for some reason I feel like I know that doctor...

___________________________

Note:

Forgive me!! I know how lame this chapter..I promise to make the next one better!

Xoxo