Meep aka Ariana Grande

Meep reminds me of arianna grande for some reason probs bc meep and Ariana both r cute things. We stan Ariana grande in this house. We ain't mega arianators or whatever they're called but we support her and her career. She has great music and damn her vocals 👌🏻. Plus she is such a good actress it's not fair. Only downside is that when she played cat her hair was red. Gingers are Satan and we do not support that. But her hair was more red than ginger so that's a bit better. And now her hair 😍. She might have to wear her hair half up bc the dye made it weak but gurlll she looks so good. Honestly I wear my hair like that sometimes and Occasionally it looks a bit like ari and I'm like howww she is a queen. I said I weren't a super fan but I guess on the inside I am. She is just one of those celebs I don't fangirl over but I love and appreciate. Idk why I did a long thing bout Ariana but I have no tears left to cry stuck in my head rn and I figured why not. If u've got this far in the book then damn u crazy but that's good cause I'm crazy too. Idk what this book even is but expect more stupid shit and more random thoughts on subjects. If u wanna here my opinion on anything just comment although idk why you'd want to listen to me rambling.
Ima stop wasting ur time now but vote comment
Bye I love yall
(Cept eve ew)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx