Noise

Sunlight shone sharply through Dave's window, waking him up. He'd get to see Sportsy again today! Standing, he opened his window, something he did rarely and he was quickly reminded why. Birds outside were chirping, the sound sharply piercing his ears, like someone was blowing a whistle right in them. He slammed it shut again, wincing at the loud noise it made... so much for fresh air.
Oh well! Sportsy was gonna show up earlier today! I was stal- listening to him and Phoney talking. Phoney was mad about him forcing some of Matt's licorice down some kid's throats after they asked for him to play tag with them. Apparently they were all sent to the hospital, more than likely dead. But, that meant that Dave was going to be early too!
He opened his closet. The door squeaked making Dave unwillingly repeat the noise in his head. After looking through which *squeak* purple button-up shirt to wear, *squeak* he quickly put it on.
Now he just *squeak* needed to *squeak* change his pants and *squeak* do his hair.
Oh god fucking dammit! Dave crouched on the floor, desperately blocking his ears to try and mute the horrible squeaking noise.
Think of something else, think of something else.
~"Yo, Big Dick Davey!" Old Sport never used that name, so it was certainly a surprise.~
After getting his pants changed, he picked up his dark purple hair band. Messily tying his hair, he was ready for the day! He thought about eating, but decided not to. It was a waste of time. He left the house, not locking the door behind him. There wasn't much in his house anyway so if someone were to break in, they'd be disappointed. But... that would be a reason to go home with Sportsy! Laughing to himself at the thought, he continued walking.
Cars occasionally went past, one specifically having shitty breaks. So, of course, it had to stop right as Dave was going past. Gritting his teeth, Dave resisted the heavy urge to break the window and kill the person driving said car. After finally reaching Fazbenders, he slammed the doors open. Probably a bad idea considering it was pretty loud.
"DO NOT FEAR, FOR DAVE IS HERE!" Phoney fell over and Old Sport tried to hold back a laugh. Doing so would only make him angrier.
"What the h-heck eggplant?!" Dave made his way beside Old Sport.
"What? You overreacted!" At this point, Phoney was seething.
He stood up and quickly gathered himself, dusting his clothes off.
"Why are you here so early anyway?!"
"Oh..." What was a good excuse? "I was getting bored so I decided to come earlier...?"
Phoney raised a non-existed eyebrow. Dave's excuse was more of a question than an answer.
"Well, since you are here so early, you can work on Chica. She broke down yesterday and needs to be fixed."
"What about me?" Old Sport was pointing to himself.
Pleasehelpwithchicapleasehelpwithchica-
"You can take over the prize corner. Matt said he wasn't going to be here today and I can't be bothered sending the dogs after him." Can't be bothered or don't want to? Wait- no Sportsy?! That's not fair!
Dave pouted and looked at Old Sport. An honest sadness overtook him as the orange man carelessly walked off to the prize corner.
"Get to work, Dave." Phoney has noticed the employee's misery and he'd be lying if he said he cared.
Dave trudged to the safe room where he assumed Chica was situated. God knows how long it'd take to fix the whore.
Dave practically broke the door off its hinges. All his sadness had melted into anger. Why couldn't he work next to his orange? HE WANTED HIS TANGERINE! Chica looked like she was brutally thrown into the corner, possibly breaking her further. Great.
"Fucking cunt of a bitch needing me to fix her so I can't be with my Sportsy."
Inspecting the animatronic, it turns out that she only needed a battery replaced after, what he assumed to be a few kids, ripped it out. Most wires and cables had been damaged because of how it was removed.
Wasting no time, Dave discarded old broken wires and replaced them with new ones. The battery on the other hand, wasn't so simple. Sure, it was easy to install but getting one was a different story. Come to think of it, he was sure he'd seen one in the prize corner. Wasn't that where Sportsy was working?
Dave hurried out of the safe room, soon seeing Old Sport. There were also kids here now, yelling and laughing. People were talking... moving. Old Sport was sitting on the marionette's box, making it screech.
"GET OFF OF ME YOU ORANGE FUCK!" He purposely relaxed further to annoy him.
"Heya, Sportucus!"
"Sportucus? Really?" He laughed lightly while standing from his seat, leaning over the counter to Dave.
"Why are you here? Didn't Phoney send you to work on Chica?" Dave's mood was almost sent plummeting at the mention of the plastic-headed bitch.
"He did, but I need a battery for her. I think some kiddens ripped it out." Dave decided to test his luck by leaning over the counter. Yes, while Old Sport was leaned over. He was expecting a slap on the face or for Old Sport to move back, but to his surprise, he stayed.
"So, you're here for the battery?" Dave was way too distracted to use words so he instead nodded. Sportsy moved back, making Dave whimper. Jeez, he was just like a dog.
He watched as the orange man retrieved the battery hiding in the back of the corner.
"Here you go. You don't have to worry about tokens, it shouldn't even be here so-" He slid the battery across the counter to Dave.
"Thanks, Sportsy!" Dave picked the battery up. "Well, I have to get back to work..." He sadly backed up, Old Sport saluting as he walked out. He wandered back to the cold, dark safe room.
Dave got back to fixing the dumb animatronic, replacing the battery and hooking it up. After being properly installed, the robot stood up.
"Oh my god! What happened to me? Did you scratch any of my paint because if you did-" Dave wasn't ready to put up with her shit.
"Yeah, yeah. Just go and do your fucking job." Chica opened her mouth to spit out more insults but closed it shut again, stamping out. The whirring coming from her was a little painful, it didn't help that she slammed the door.
The fucking door.
SLAMSLAMSLAMSLAMSLAM
Oh god. Where was *slam* his *slam* Sportsy? Oh, right. *slam* At the *slam* prize corner.
Rushing back out, he instantly headed for his Sportsy. Also being confronted with the same sounds as before.
Laughing, screaming, crying and talking.
Trying to stay composed, Dave walked over to the prize corner.
"That was quick." Old Sport was lazing on the Marion's box again.
"Yeah. Battery's aren't that hard to install." Dave tried to act almost tired, stretching his arms before resting his hands on his hips.
"Well, if you don't have anything else to do. Did you wanna hang here?" Old Sport leant forward, almost eager to hear Dave's answer.
The purple man pretended to think about it, although he already knew his answer was-
"As long as I avoid Phoney, I should be alright." Old Sport stood from his 'seat' as Dave walked behind the counter.
Would a hug be too much? He really wanted to give him a hug. ᴬⁿᵈ ᵐᵃʸᵇᵉ ᵃ ᵏᶦˢˢ ᵗᵒᵒ.
Dave attached himself the the orange man's shoulders, near pulling him down with his weight. He just wanted to embrace the warmth from him.
...
"Okay, Dave... a few seconds is okay but a few minutes?" Whoops. He sadly let go of his partner, forcefully ripping his gaze away from him. He knew Sportsy hated being stared at.
"EMPLOYEE! THE ORANGE ONE! GET OVER HERE!" Phoney was yelling in a panic from the kitchen.
"OKAY, jeez." Old Sport moved to the exit of the prize corner.
"I'll be back in a moment... hopefully." Dave watched as the orange disappeared from his vision.
Then it was back. The noise.
Even more screaming and crying. Phoney and Ronaldo were in a heated argument with Old Sport stuck in the middle. The sound of... fire alarms? This place surprisingly had some.
There was just so much noise.
Louder.
Louder.
Dave had crouched on the ground, hands over his ears. He felt like they were bleeding, or maybe his eyes.
It was going white. Everything was going white.
He can only hear. Hear everything.
"Uh... Dave? You okay...?" Dave jolted up, putting his hands on his hips as a sign of confidence.
"Feelin' just dandy, mngmt!" Old Sport wasn't too sure what he just witnessed, but he put it down to one of Dave's random breakdowns. He had those often.
"Turns out a kid got stuck in the oven while it was on." ...how? Kids don't just-... wow.
"Intense...?" Dave wasn't quite sure how to respond.
"Phoney sent me home for the rest of the day and we know that's not happening so-..." he paused as he thought about a proposition.
"Did you wanna go and blow up some urinals?" The orange guy's offer was tempting, but the loud noises might be a problem.
"You got a lighter?" But he really wanted to blow up some urinals.
Sportsy grabbed a silver lighter out of his pocket. Dave calmly walked to the counter and SMASHED THE GLASS, TAKING AT LEAST 1000 FIRECRACKERS-
"LETS GOOOOOOOO!" Dave and Old Sport ran into the restrooms, screaming like the maniacs they were.
-
I'd already written this tooth but wattpad fucked up so I had to rewrite it.
R A G E-
Oh, well... it's probably not as good either ;-;