Orange Juice

A/N

How hard is it to just choose one P.O.V!? Apparently its the most difficult thing in the world.

Anyway... This is in Dave's P.O.V (point of view).

-

I HAVE THE BEST FUCKING IDEA EVER.

What is that idea, you ask?

I'm going to drug Phoney. Why?

Well... I dont know. I honestly just want to see what he's like when he's high.

I sneak off to the security office and see a glass of orange juice. That has to be his. He's usually the only one in here.

I know cocaine is supposed to be snorted, but... he's a phone. It shouldn't matter, right?

I dump a handfull of cocaine into the orange juice and quickly run to the saferoom. I stop at the end of the hall and look into the dining area where I see Phoney walking to the room I was just in.

Perfect.

-

"EMPLOYEE!!11!one!1!!"

Oh, crap. There was a 'one' in there. I'm in big fucking trouble.

I see Phoney in the diner and walk up to him.

"What is it, Pho-"

"What did you do?"

Did he not drink it?

"What?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO." That wasn't a question anymore.

Phoney gestured to the play area, I look over and see kids running out, screaming.

"What happened?" Phoney didn't reply, he was busy being questioned by twenty parents at once.

I raised an eyebrow as I slowly approached the play area. I peered around the corner too see the orange man drowning a kid in the ball pit.

"Ḑ̵̹̅̏̐̽͛̀͋͐̏̍͠͝I̴̭̣̮̝͈̜̗̞͕͕̪͗͛̀͝E̸̯͛̆̐̃͋̌̐̽̈́̿͜͝ ̵̢̞̦͍͕̘̱̲̠̑̎͊̃̅̾Ȳ̶͌̆̾̒͘͜͝Ǫ̶̯̮̣̪̥͓͙̟͓̭͒́̀̌̆̇̽̈́̒̕͝ͅU̴͍͍̩̽̿̈́̎͑̊͗͊̂̽͒̕ ̶̡̧͕̥͚̦͚͉͐́͝L̵̢̘̪͎̯̤͝I̴̪͈͉͛̈͠T̸̨̧̛̮͚̅̔̾̈́̓͋̾̇̇̊͘T̷̢̡̨̠͓̟̻̻̩͋̅̾͘L̵͎̼̟͚̰̩͚̗̜͋̂̅̐Ȩ̵̢̠̲̰̏̔̀̇͑̌̾̈́͝͠͝ ̷̪̐P̴̢͇̮̳͚̼͚̘̗͙͚̩̌̽̆̊̂̐̈́̍́̏͠Ì̶̩̠͕̭̗̻͖̖̻̫̽̿E̸̢̠͕̭̥̞̩͐̑̇͋̎̈́̄͠C̶̲̪̜̼̜̯̑͑̇ͅḔ̸͉͔̞̺̕͜ ̸̹͙̗͔͉̃Ǫ̵̛̝̦̦͕̮̣̯͛̀͂͗̑̎͆́́͊͠F̷̢̞̤̠́͐̉ ̷̩̳̯͖̗̾͐͐̑̾͜Ş̶̤̟̫͖͖̱̿̅̅̒̂͒͑͒̽͛̈́H̷̨̛̲͕̪̙̦̪̹͈̹̫̉̓̒͂̉͌͆̈̆I̶̡̡͈͙̮͉̪̝͓͉̙̟͘͘T̷̬͚͖̟̝͕͍͍̦̹̍̀̏.̷̨͓̖̗͙̤̬̥͉̮̉͗͠"

Okay... What the fuck.

I mean... I strangled a bunch of kids with sausages but... drowning them in a ball pit?

Also, why was his voice weird?

"Uh... Old Sport?" He instantly looked up at me with freakishly dialated pupils... Or at least that's what I think they are. They're just white dots in a black eye socket so I really don't know.

"Hi Dave!" Now his voice is normal.

"Hello there, Old Sport. You feeling ok?"

"I'm feeling G̶̺͠r̶̪͚̽ê̴̥̚a̶̹̯̍ț̵̈́!̴͎̳͐̍"  At this point, I had no fucking clue as to what was happening.

"AAGGHH- Employee, you're here!" Phoney just ran in, I assumed he was trying to escape the angry horde of parents.

I gestured a hand to Old Sport and gave Phoney a confused look. He only shrugged in reply before being dragged out again by the multiple parents.