A Surprise Welcome

lmao i suCK AT UPDATING IM SO SORRY

anyway are yall ready

the final oneshot !

lets gooooooo !

Today is the day.

The day when you would finally see him again.

Trees, cars, roads and road signs. It had been like that for the past fifteen minutes. Your palms were sweating as the main city buildings came into view.

You were currently on a cab, from the airport to the Lucky Cat Café, one of your favourite places in the world.

Though it had been a good seven months ever since you physically saw your boyfriend, Hiro. Sure, both of you have skyped, called and texted, but you were extremely excited, not to mention nervous, to see him again.

Studying in (C/N) was definitely a new experience in your opinion. You remembered the time when you finally got accepted into your dream university and told Hiro about the good news.

Parting ways was definitely difficult.

But you were glad that you kept in touch with your favourite person, you even got a little souvenir for him too.

The cab began to head through the messy roads of the area. The roads were here and there, but that's what makes it San Fransokyo.

Mentioning about San Fransokyo, you missed this city so much. You basically grew up in this city, and had all the good and bad memories every since you were young right in San Fransokyo.

Oh boy, it sure does feel great to be back.

You told Hiro about your arrival back in town a few days ago through a Skype call and you still could remember his reaction.

Unbelievable shocked, and not to mention, cute.

"Hey Hiro?"

"Yeah?"

"You do know that I'm coming back in a few days right?"

"No way. No way! You're lying!"

You laughed. "I'm not lying, you dork."

Hiro got up from his chair and pulled at his hair. "Wait, wait! You're serious?! Oh my god, I've been dying to see you, I-"

You giggled at this cute boy. "See you on Saturday."

Saturday. Today was Saturday.

It was 11am in the morning. Would Hiro still be asleep? Would the café be too full for a proper 'welcome back' situation? Or could it be a holiday that you didn't know about and the café was closed overall?

These thoughts ran through your head. But the fact that you're going to see Hiro again in a few minutes, makes you just want to dive in his arms and stay there forever.

You snapped out of your thoughts when the cab driver gently reminded you that you have reached the café. You paid the driver as you took out your suitcase from the boot.

You stood in front of the Lucky Cat Café, looking through its crystal clear windows. Not too full, not too empty. That was the situation of people in there.

Aunt Cass, whom was yet to see you, was standing at the counter, serving her customers as usual.

Hiro wasn't anywhere in sight.

Maybe he was still sleeping?

"Okay, this is it."

You pulled your suitcase as you walked through the main door, the little bell jingling and the smell of coffee hitting your nose. How nostaligic.