Hope (Older Hiro/Daughter)

A/N: Hello readers! Before you start reading this one-shot, I would like to inform you that this is a Father-Daughter relationship between you and Hiro. Yeah, I know. Kinda weird. But, meh, it's fanfiction! Also, this chapter may contain a little 'feels' ;) If you don't wanna read this, it's okay! Just skip to the next one then :) This A/N is getting pretty long, so read on then!

You groaned as you stomped in, through the front door, walking right past your dad.

"(Y/N)? Sweety, what's wrong?" Your dad, Hiro, asked, since you usually came home cheerful and all. You sighed and ignored him while you went straight up to your room.

You walked in the room, closing the door behind you. Boy, you sure did have a hard time at the SFIT. You're a 14-year-old kid prodigy and you just got into the SFIT after graduating high school at 13. Just like your own dad. Because of your young age, the older students there teased and bullied you, probably jealous because the teachers had always praised you for your work. You were pushed, shoved and you were fed up of that.

You give a long sigh and you laid down on your bed, closing your eyes. You suddenly perk up, looking at the bedside table where a photo frame stood. The picture had 2 smiling faces and a little baby in their hands. You gingerly took it, admiring it everytime you were feeling down.

"Oh, mom. I really wish you were here," You whispered to yourself, remembering that your mom died at childbirth when she was having you. Tears pricked at your eyes as silence filled the room, until a light knock was heard on your bedroom door.

"(Y/N), you okay?" Your dad asked, peeking through the door.

"I'm fine," You muttered.

"No, you're not fine. Tell me what happened." The raven-haired adult stepped in and he sat on the side of the bed, knowing very well that something was going on with his daughter.

"Dad, just leave me alone," you muttered again, losing your patience.

"Sweetheart, you know that you can tell m-"

"I said leave me alone!" You shouted, startling your dad a little. Tears began to stream down your cheeks as you sobbed. Your dad gave you a loving hug as he brushed some of your (H/C) hair out of your face.

"(Y/N). . .you know that you could tell me anything, right?" He said, looking into your eyes. "Tell me what's wrong."

You sniffled, "I-I was b-bulied at the SFIT. . ." Your dad's gaze turned into a worried one, hugging you tighter.

"You know, you may look more like your mom, but inside, you're just like your own dad." He said, smiling, as you perked up to look at him. "Really?"

"Really. I was bullied at school, too." Your dad said as you looked at him wide-eyed.

"Remember that I told you about Uncle Tadashi?" He continued as you nodded. "He helped me get in the SFIT, and he had always stood by me ever since."

"But. . .but he's not here anymore." You muttered. "Just like Mom."

"Uncle Tadashi and Mom will always be here, as long as you believe, (Y/N)." He assured as he stroked your hair. "Trust me, I've been through these things more than once."

You smiled until you realized. "Dad? Mom d-died because of me, right? W-Why do you still c-care for m-me?" You stuttered, your smile turning into a frown.

"Because, we're family, (Y/N)." He said softly. "Before your mom passed, she told me to always take care of you and to never neglect you. She believed that whenever I stare into your eyes, she will always be there." He stroked your cheek gently.

"Thank you, dad." You said as you looked up at him, hugging him back.
"Thank you for being there for me."

"No, thank you, for being my little sparkle of hope."

(udwubcuejd what was this im so sorry i wAS YOUNG OK)
oh my god dad what BURN THIS